Be part of a beautiful innovation
Over de functie
- Define supplier selection procedures and processes, as part of the supplier selection team;
- Together with our Purchasing team, you will ensure supplier performance is regularly reported and that appropriate and timely corrective actions are implemented;
- Maintain and update critical supplier audit system and schedule;
- Conduct supplier audits to drive process standardization, waste elimination and continuous improvement;
- Monitor, communicate and improve key supply chain KPI’s, DPPM and waste management;
- Establish and manage specific short/long term supplier quality goals;
- Support problem solving and root cause analysis activities with suppliers and customers to eliminate recurrence of non‐conformities;
- Work to resolve supplier technical issues in a timely manner to ensure continuity of supply;
- Develop long‐term supplier relationships; generate and implement cost reduction ideas;
- Drive “Zero Defect” mentality within the supply base;
- Manage Supplier Product Change Notifications and Supplier Deviation Requests by analyzing the risks and providing advice and recommendations
- Manage Non-conforming Material and coordinate with cross functional team to return material to vendor.
- A technical background, preferably in the Automotive Industry
- A minimum of 4+ years' relevant experience as a Supplier Quality Engineer
- A BSc degree in Engineering
- Knowledge of quality management systems typical to the Automotive Industry
- Experience with implementing APQP, PPAP, FAI
- Knowledge of Process Control Plans, PFMEA, DFMEA
- Solid understanding of 2D and 3D drawings
- Strong knowledge of problem solving techniques such as 8D Problem Solving, QC 7 Tools, 5 Whys analysis, etc
- Knowledge and application of Statistical Process Control (SPC) and Measurement System Analysis (MSA)
- A Willingness to travel, as needed, up to 50% of the time.
- Employee Incentive Plan
- Stock Appreciation Rights (SARs)
- Travel plan (for the daily commute)
- Pension plan
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working for one day per week or more
- 25 vacation days per year
- Enthusiastic and capable colleagues
- A lot of in-depth learning opportunities across various disciplines and skills
- The freedom to speak your mind about anything you think can be improved upon
- Good equipment: MacBook/Dell laptop, additional monitor, accessories
- Properly implemented Agile & Scrum workflows
- Awesome office space with access to 3D printers, loads of prototyping machinery
- Friday afternoon drinks with snacks, a ping pong table for when you need to relax
Etergo is reinventing personal smart mobility. Its first product is the AppScooter, engineered to be the future of electric mobility.
Their international team hails from around the globe of over 25 nationalities. All specialists in their field, working together to help create greener, cleaner cities with future-ready personal transportation. The quickly expanding team in Amsterdam now consists of 60 employees and want to finish 2019 with around 100 colleagues.
Etergo works in a flat structure with cross-functional teams who love creating things. A healthy team spirit and dynamic work environment are top priorities while Etergo is aiming to become one of the best places to work in the Netherlands.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Tabish Bachtare via telefoonnummer 06-81500350
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.