Are you the perfect candidate for this job?
Over de functie
In this assignment, you have the opportunity to Manage the customer and inventory performance of a portfolio of service parts, as well as support the New Parts Introduction process with our global partners within the business unit.
You are responsible for
• Partnering with SPS Strategic planning, BIU, Markets, SPS Supply management, SPS Master data, SPS ASAP desk, and other disciplines to secure parts availability for the customers
• Managing the End to End Planning Process: Demand forecasting, stock target planning and allocation; for the responsible part portfolio across the network of 3 central and 120 market locations
• Utilizing the advanced planning tool (MCA) to periodically validate and update the parts planning, follow-up on planning alerts, and master data management
• Analyzing Stock-outs and Material availability misses, in order to create and execute on corrective actions and preventive action plans
You will partner with
Philips Service Parts Supply chain (SPS): Our goal is to improve people’s lives through reliable and cost effective delivery of high quality service parts worldwide with an engaged workforce.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
• Master or Bachelor’s Degree with planning, supply chain operations experience,
• At least 2 till 5 years of working experience, preferably at large company in an international environment,
• Fluency in English
• Strong analytical capabilities, clear communicator, standout colleague,
• Accurate, keep overview and able to make decisions.
• Knowledge of service parts supply chain and Healthcare industry is a plus.
• An excellent understanding of SAP ERP Systems and Data
• Creativeness, thinking in solutions and driving implementation.
• Experience within LEAN deployment would be a plus.
You are contracted by Yacht. We are paying you in the same scale as Philips does. You get € 0,19 per kilometer for commuting.
You will partner with Philips Service Parts Supply chain (SPS): Our goal is to improve people’s lives through reliable and cost effective delivery of high quality service parts worldwide with an engaged workforce.
Within SPS, you would be one of dynamic planners focused on service parts performance for the IGT and DFX business. You will also be a larger Global Planning and Supply team which consists of ~35 people across the globe. The objective of the Global Planning and Supply team is to meet the material availability objectives for our customers, while minimizing the inventory and excess and obsolescence risks to our shareholders.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Maikel Quekel via telefoonnummer 06-22057200
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.