The only way to do GREAT work is to love what you do!
Over de functie
Senior Network Administrator
Are you the Network Administrator who wants to have his/her own specialty and wants to own his/her network service? Are you a specialist within the field of networking? And are you ready for a next step in your career within a growing, high demanding and innovative organization in Veghel, the Netherlands? If so, are you the new Network Administrator we are looking for?
As one of the network specialist team members you will be responsible for over 40 offices: our HQ in Veghel, the Netherlands, but also our various offices around the world. Key responsibility areas are switching, routing, wireless, network access control, WAN, internet, NextGen firewalls, remote access and cloud. You will also have to secure Vanderlande’s interest during your negotiation and cooperation with your peers.
Your key responsibilities are:
· Maintain & improve the network environment with a strong focus on end-user experience;
· Monitoring network performance;
· Troubleshooting & fixing issues; escalating problems to vendors;
· Implementing improvements;
Your key activities include:
· Maintaining network availability and performance by performing network monitoring and
analysis and performance tuning
· Creating network designs by analyzing workflow, access, information and security requirements;
· Securing the network by implementing network access, monitoring, control and evaluation,
· LAN/WIFI/NAC (HP & Aruba);
· NextGen Firewalls (Checkpoint);
· Remote Access (Checkpoint).
· Bachelor or Master degree in Information Technology or equivalent
· Proven knowledge and work experience related to networking
· Discipline, analytical, cooperation, taking initiatives and ownership
· Good communication skills in written language and verbal and both in English and Dutch
· Takes the lead in driving change.
· Experience with acting between business & service organizations of global Telecom companies.
· Experience within a global organization
What we offer
In the challenging and responsible position of Network Administrator you will have the change to make a significant contribution to the growth and profitability of this organization. Our organization has been named for several years in a row as “Best Employer” in The Netherlands.
We offer a full-time position in an informal and professional working environment with a lot of opportunities for personal development. In addition to your fixed salary you’ll receive the following secondary benefits:
· 27 vacation days & 13 ADV (working hours reduction) days
· Flexible working hours
· Training facilities
· Travel expenses
· Collective pension scheme and insurance facilities for healthcare, car, WGA (Return to Work
Scheme for the Partially Disabled), etc.
Global market leader for value-added logistic process automation at airports, and in the parcel market. The company is also a leading supplier of process automation solutions for warehouses.
Vanderlande’s baggage handling systems move 3.7 billion pieces of luggage around the world per year, in other words 10.1 million per day. Its systems are active in 600 airports including 13 of the world’s top 20. More than 39 million parcels are sorted by its systems every day, which have been installed for the world’s leading parcel companies. In addition, many of the largest global e-commerce players and distribution firms have confidence in Vanderlande’s efficient and reliable solutions.
The company focuses on the optimisation of its customers’ business processes and competitive positions. Through close cooperation, it strives for the improvement of their operational activities and the expansion of their logistical achievements. Vanderlande’s extensive portfolio of integrated solutions – innovative systems, intelligent software and life-cycle services – results in the realisation of fast, reliable and efficient automation technology.
Established in 1949, Vanderlande has more than 5,500 employees, all committed to moving its customers’ businesses forward at diverse locations on every continent. With a consistently increasing turnover of 1.4 billion euros, it has established a global reputation over the past seven decades as a highly reliable partner for value-added logistic process automation.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Jamie van Raaij via telefoonnummer 06-82047447
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.