Een vaste baan voor een IoT Product Engineer
Over de functie
The Engineer will be responsible for product design and rapid development of Smart products and with technical skills in hardware & firmware development. The individual must be a natural leader with the ability and drive required to complete projects that meet or exceed customer expectations and delivery timeframes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead and develop the Smart Products & IoT Technology within the Segment.
- Technical responsibility for successful execution of Segment-focused projects aimed at developing Smart products and IoT solutions; such projects/products include fully developed commercial products, minimum viable products, rapid prototypes and proof-of-concepts. Ensure these projects follow the appropriate standard process used at Pentair (such as 3D and Rapid3D).
- Continuously innovate on existing IoT solutions with latest applicable techniques to boost product capabilities and business value.
- Provide technical leadership and collaborate with Pentair-wide technical resources to lead IOT cloud, web and mobile solutions and support IOT Product solutions:
- Develop technical product specification based on VOC
- Hardware design for IOT device & manage PCBA build
- Firmware system design & development
- Product development, validation, regulatory and production planning
- Develop project plan for IOT system development
- Create validation plan for IOT device and lead risk assessment for manufacturing
- Review product assembly flow plan for controls and containment
- Support product approval for production
- Support Cloud Server Architecture, Data Ingestion, Analytics and Visualization
- Coordinate with Product Engineer from Filtration Business Unit to develop project plan to integrate IOT. Support product risk assessment, develop guide for IOT design requirement, support developing test plan for integration and product assembly.
- Direct the testing, validation, sustaining and value engineering for these Smart Products & IoT solutions.
- Coordinate with Segment IOT lead to ensure alignment and prioritize allocation of global innovation center resources as well as third-party resources to supplement Segment technology team and accelerate project execution.
- Work with BU Product Management and Marketing to identify new value propositions, new revenue opportunities & alternate business models, and create truly innovative and differentiated offerings.
- Collaborate with other functions such as sourcing, operations, customer support, etc. to ensure on-time product launches as well as post-launch support.
- Execute project to established timeline with tight budgetary controls
Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering ; Master’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience in product development and project management including 3+ years experience in the Smart Products & IoT area.
- 3+ years’ experience in embedded software development, security stack build for IOT & connectivity
- More than 5 years of experience in hardware circuit design & development. Experienced in schematic capture, simulation, pcb stack and layout build. Experienced in power, signal and sensor interface.
- Experience in collaborating with global technology teams is a plus.
- Exposure and knowledge of Amazon Web Service Infrastructure and Platform as a Service tools.
- Expertise in various protocols including UDP, HTTP, tcp/ip, MQTT etc
- Expertise in wifi, ethernet, Bluetooth, zigbee, z-wave, 6lowpan, MQTT, RS232, RS485.
- Experience in working with IoT vendors / third party service providers is a plus.
- Willingness to travel up to 20% of the time to other Pentair sites and customer locations. Travel will both domestic and international
Wij bieden een rechtstreeks dienstverband bij een uitdagende internationale speler
. We deliver the most comprehensive range of smart, sustainable water solutions to homes, business and industry around the world. Our industry leading and proven portfolio of solutions enables people, business and industry to access clean, safe water, reduce water consumption, and recover and reuse it. We help ensure water is clean when returned to the environment. Whether it’s for fitness and fun, healthier homes, better flood control, safer sky rises, more sustainable ways to farm, or safe drinking water for those who need it most, we won’t stop until the world’s water is managed the best way possible.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Jorinde Eernst-Rosberg via telefoonnummer 06-11743126
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.