Maak het verschil bij een multinational!
Over de functie
As Specialist Technical Superintendent Cranes your primary responsibility is the maintenance and operation of large floating cranes coordinated. It is your responsibility to manage all aspects of crane related maintenance, repairs and modifications and you guarantee optimum conditions of these cranes in which they fulfill all legal and operational criteria. Furthermore you advise the Equipment Manager of the vessel in the field of cranes.
As a Specialist Technical Superintendent Cranes you are part of the Equipment department, that is led by the General Manager Equipment. You will report directly to the Equipment Manager of the vessel who manage a team of Sr. Technical Superintendents. The department further consists of a team of (sr.) Barge Engineers and an Equipment Manager NFE supported by a Specialist Technical Superintendent.
As Technical Superintendent Cranes, your daily activities are:
- Providing input for the integrated R&M strategy and the budgeting process for R&M and investments, regarding the cranes;
- Developing procedures and instructions for cranes consistent with the company's Management System;
- Preparing and submitting requisitions and executing approved budgets;
- Planning and preparing dedicated crane specifications and budgets for R&M, life time extension programs, investments, modifications and special projects;
- Providing complete, fit for purpose and reliable technical and related financial input in tenders and projects;
- Ensuring early involvement and close cooperation with Procurement on commercial aspects with suppliers and subcontractors;
- Ensuring and monitoring optimal crane performance;
- Ensuring the availability of Crane equipment in optimal condition, meeting Class conditions and operational criteria in a cost efficient, effective and safe manner.
- Developing and maintaining and optimal relation with relevant suppliers and subcontractors to ascertain adequate support;
- Assisting the Equipment Manager with planning for R&M and Equipment Investment programs to limit critical maintenance time;
- Ensuring of adequate filing and validity of crane certificates and technical documentation in line with applicable rules and regulations;
- Ensuring alignment of cranes know-how over the assets;
- Contributing to the company's development on technical know-how and capabilities.
This position requires a high degree of assertiveness, proactivity and flexibility. You can independently provide 24/7 support to the Equipment Manager. A person who can contribute to solutions for our current and future challenges. Furthermore, you have:
- A minimum of a Bachelor degree in Electrical discipline/ Mechanical Engineering or MAROF;
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in offshore/maritime/shipbuilding/ crane industry;
- Experience with Offshore Crane design;
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken;
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, take ownership and are result oriented;
- The flexibility and willingness to travel to our vessels, yards and suppliers.
A full time job with attractive working conditions.
Our client is based in The Netherlands and a world leading marine contractor in the international offshore oil and gas and renewables industry.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Tabish Bachtare via telefoonnummer 06-81500350
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.