Together working on building your career
Over de functie
For the CAE-Engines group we are looking for a Structural Analyst FEM. As Engine Structural Analyst you support the engine design groups in the field of component durability. Your input is an important part in the continuous improvement of our new generations of PACCAR engines. Your tasks include:
- Predicting and analyzing component loads and dynamics;
- Predicting component stress using finite element analysis methods;
- Verification and optimization of concept designs using simulation tools;
- You work in close cooperation with both construction and testing engineers.
- Master degree in Engineering or Physics;
- Engine Hardware knowledge is a Pre;
- Experience with finite element analysis, preferably in a product design environment;
- Experience with low and high cycle fatigue analysis is a pre;
- Knowledge of Hyperworks and Abaqus is an advantage;
- Technical know-how and the ability to get to the core of issues efficiently and pragmatically are the keys to success in this position.
- Clear communication [both verbal as presentation wise]
- Pro-Active and result driven,
- Good organisational skills
- English level B2 or higher is required.
Yacht not only makes your step into the Dutch automotive industry more than worth it, we also make it really easy. The employment conditions are excellent and Yacht will take care of every last detail of your relocation.
• A unique challenge and a matching salary.
• Job security: you will immediately receive an employment contract for a year and the guarantee that we always have challenging assignments for you with interesting start-ups, suppliers and OEMs in the Netherlands.
• Plenty of opportunity to develop yourself as an Electrical Engineer. Yacht will support you with a personal development plan and a wide range of study opportunities.
• Yacht will also take charge of all the arrangements concerning your application and relocation. We have a department that specializes in this and they know exactly what needs to be done. We also arrange and pay for your flight for the job interview. If it all works out, we’ll apply for your visa and help you find accommodation and, for example, open your bank account in the Netherlands. And we’ll obviously include your partner and children in the whole process. For a few more important basics, please also take a look at: https://www.yacht.nl/professionals/living-and-working-in-the-netherlands).
Yacht is the organisation of and for professionals. We connect the professionals and organisations that make the difference. Our goal is the optimal result: to offer you, as a professional, challenging work in which you can permanently improve our clients’ organisations. Are you one of the best professionals in your field? Do you want to work with colleagues to make the difference in leading (international) organisations? If so, we’d like to get to know you better.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Rick Goyen via telefoonnummer 06-10343129
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.