There are no bad ideas, just bad decisions.
Over de functie
- Leads program composed by different industrial projects which lead to innovations in different domain process within a Sub business group.
- Manages and direct overall program and resources in the sub business.
- Accent on realization of main processes, including setting strategic direction.
- In different domain projects, severe changes. Involving multiple businesses.
- Formulates the overall annual program plan, in consultation with management and other parties concerned on base of the architecture plan including the resources to be used, the manning of the program and the anticipated costs.
- Defines the overall plan risks of the program (w.r.t. specs, costs, planning, quality) and develops scenarios to overcome these risks.
- Organizes the program and arranges the management activities in terms of quality, time, money, information, and organization in the alignment with Sub business leader.
- Is responsible for implementation and realization according to the full annual program plan (specification, quality, time, money, information) and organization in the sub business domain.
- Reports on the progress of the projects with an agreed frequency on quality, status, time, and money to senior management and to the relevant stakeholders ensuring that there is an effective transfer and archiving of the projects results and the associated knowledge.
The position is part of the Advance Manufacturing in LCM group in the Mother and Child Care category part of Health & Wellness Business group
We are looking for:
- Power of persuasion, able to convey enthusiasm, people manager.
- Organizational talent, team player, communicative, result-oriented.
- Required experience in Development consumer device (not mandatory Development consumer medical device yet highly appreciated)
- Several years of experience in directing program of complex projects in relevant technological areas.
- Preferably, experience as Program Manager or Project Manager. Necessary know how / skills
- University education in technical engineering of the relevant technology or has reached this level through another form of training or experience.
- Knowledge of project management methods, costs estimation techniques
- Directing and motivating people; coaching skills required
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended
Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies.
This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry.
You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions.
Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Bram Geerets via telefoonnummer 06-13888330
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.