We are hiring!
Over de functie
In this role you will:
- Prepare timely, technically accurate, commercially verified customer quotations, offering the best all-round solution;
- Follow-up on quotations with customers as agreed with Outside Sales;
- Advise on technical solutions to customers and colleagues;
- Communicate with manufacturing locations for queries regarding lead-time, specials, etc.
- Provide after-sales service and support to customers;
- Attend customer meetings, including customer site visits.
Qualifications & Experience Required:
- Native or fluent English language skills
- HBO in a relevant Engineering discipline (automotive, mechanical or electrical preferred).
- Relevant experience in a customer-centric position such as insides sales or technical-commercial sales
Who You Are:
- You are passionate about making an impact and always act with integrity.
- You continuously push yourself to achieve new goals and are not afraid to question the status quo by proposing creative solutions to problems.
- You are very comfortable using computers and digital tools.
- You have a strong technical background but at the same time, you enjoy working with people.
- You take every opportunity to pick up the phone and engage in conversation with your customers and colleagues.
- You enjoy the rush of sales and go for the win.
By joining Emerson as an Inside Sales Engineer, you will be working at the heart of our business. The skills and business insight gained can serve as an invaluable foundation toward developing your career within our global organization. Our on-boarding program uses a blended learning approach to get you up and running as quickly as possible. You benefit from Emerson certified trainers with extensive knowledge of our customers, products and applications. You will get at least:
- Permanent job after 1 year contract
- Excellent benefits
- A challenging position within an international company
- Indication salary between € 2,800 - € 4,000 depending on education and experience
Global Company with a dominand position within the Flowmeters.
By joining us as an Inside Sales Engineer, you will assist our customers by identifying the best solutions
for their applications. You will offer and sell complete product and services solutions, will provide
commercial and technical support at the highest standards of customer service, in close collaboration with
your peers, Outside Sales, Service Engineers, Product Managers and Business Managers. If this sounds
like an interesting job for you, then join Emerson at our location in Ede, the Netherlands!
While this role is physically located in our Flow Solutions Centre of Excellence in Ede, it is a part of our Customer
Contact Teams and dedicated to supporting the UK & Ireland market for Coriolis, Vortex and Magnetic
Flowmeters, density and viscosity meters. This means that you have the unique opportunity to work in your
native language while being immersed in a multi-lingual, international environment
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Natascha Huurman via telefoonnummer 06-23609820
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.