Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life
Over de functie
The Supply Chain Improvement Manager drives business process optimization through establishing, enhancing and maintaining processes, systems and tools to support the Global Planning & Supply function in close collaboration with other functional team within the Global Service parts supply chain (SPS). The SPS team is responsible to deliver Healthtech service parts all over the world to our customers. The Global Planning & Supply team is responsible to set inventory planning per global warehouse locations in the markets for service parts. In addition, the team is the link into the Philips procurement organization and drives improvements with our suppliers.
The SPS Supply Chain Improvement Manager is the Go-To person for process knowledge regarding Parts Planning and Supply Processes in SAP and advanced planning tool. In this role, you will work as a change agent, drive continuous improvement activities and develop lean processes.
• Continuously define and implement process improvements which contribute to meet the departments’ critical numbers (like inventory, material availability, supplier on time delivery)
• Own a set of improvement activities and ensure delivery by using project management skills and lean methodologies
• Define and drive architecture for systems and tools in collaboration with IT, Analytics and external partners
• Being process expert for Master Data related to planning & supply of service parts
• Drive global alignment and standardization of planning & supply processes
• Drive ad hoc issue resolution to support daily operations
• Develop and maintain appropriate relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Develop and improve supply chain strategies that enable the organization to optimize its inventory and costs
• Ensure processes are compliant with all appropriate Quality System requirements
• Provide training to planners and supply managers on supply chain concepts, inventory optimization principles, time-series forecasting, using statistical methods and tools
• Represent Global Planning and Supply in service parts related projects requiring planning and supply knowledge
• Lead lean deployment in the Global Planning & Supply team
We are looking for
• Master degree in Supply Chain, Business Administration, Engineering or Computer Science or Bachelor degree with corresponding work experience
• 3-5 years of experience in supply chain management/logistics is required, preferably with experience in service parts planning and supply management
• Green belt certification or project management certification is an advantage
• Proven ability to build and maintain effective working relationships across functions and organizations.
• Fluent communication skills in English (company language)
• Fact focused and strong analytical skills
• Knowledge of SAP is required, knowledge in advanced planning systems is preferred
• Strong results orientation and track record in process improvement
• Proven global skills. Experience in cross-cultural environment (projects, teams, management).
• Advanced PC skills with demonstrated knowledge of MS PowerPoint and Excel are a must
must have items
– experience with SAP, knowledge on office programs (deep knowledge Excel), supply chain experience, has worked in projects before, experience in working with international teams
nice to have items
– planning tool system knowledge, programming languages, project management experience
This role is interim and for 20 hours a week.
The Global Strategic Planning team is a group of around 40 people around the globe. The direct team members are based in different locations in US and Europe.
The culture within the team and SPS is dynamic, driven by the high complexities in our supply chain and industry as well as high expectations from our customers and shareholders. In SPS we have a performance culture and as organization striving for continuous improvement. People will find great opportunities being offered to personally develop and grow, both from supply chain knowledge as well competencies.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Maikel Quekel via telefoonnummer 0612416990
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.