To improve the lives of patients by creating and developing innovative antibody products
Over de functie
Yacht Life Sciences has a vacancy for a Senior/ Principal Scientist Bioanalysis.
As a Senior/Principal Bioanalytical Scientist, you will be part of the Bioanalytical Science team developing (non)-clinical assays. You will work closely together with Technicians and Scientists to develop and qualify assays for (non)-clinical trials, enabling registration of new therapeutic products. To achieve this, you keep yourself up to date with the latest development in the field, such as novel technologies and regulatory requirements. You will collaborate with other departments, transfer methods, write protocols and record scientific results in publications, regulatory documents, product development records and in patents.
- You develop and qualify immunological and cell biological assays for (non)-clinical samples in a regulated GCP and/or GLP environment.
- You work closely together with Technicians and Scientists within the department to provide guidance and specialist expertise in clinical assay development, qualification and validation.
- You write necessary documentation and transfer methods as required.
- You ensure compliance with regulations.
- You keep the department up to date with the latest relevant scientific information regarding immunology, cell biological assays and additionally regulatory documents.
- A PhD qualification and at least five years relevant experience in (non)-clinical assay development and qualification from a regulated environment.
- You have experience of immunological and cell-based assay development.
- You are experienced in developing assays to evaluate unwanted immunogenicity.
- Experience of assay development for large molecules is preferential.
- You have experience of GLP and/or GCP and understand regulatory requirements.
- You are able to work to tight deadlines.
- You have excellent relational and communication skills in English (Dutch is an advantage, but not required).
Direct and full-time contract at our client
Dynamic and innovative environment. Every employee is strongly motivated to participate in the development of new medicines which improve patients' lives. The company culture is aimed at innovation and excellence. Employees are passionate and work with determination and respect for each other to achieve our common goals. They work in multi-functional and international teams, in which each employee is stimulated to use his/her talent to contribute to innovation and results.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Edwin Parlevliet via telefoonnummer 06-12387998
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.