Wees immuun voor tegenslagen
Over de functie
Yacht Life Sciences has a vacancy for a Scientist (Bio)Process technology DSP.
We are looking for a scientist downstream processing who has experience with filtration, column chromatography and other separation and purification techniques for biologicals. As scientist DSP your tasks include the design and optimization of bacterial vaccine development at bench and pilot scale. With your input you have a great degree of influence on the design of the processes. Besides this you will contribute to the cGMP activities. You are a team player and are capable to solve complex topics. Guiding a small research team and/or project leading activities can be part of the position.
- You have a Ph.D. degree in bioprocess technology or biotechnology with at least 3 years working experience in downstream processing
- You have at least 3 years experience in process development of bacterial vaccines or similar products.
- You have knowledge of complex biologicals like OMVs and VLPs or recombinant proteins.
- You have knowledge of Quality by Design, Process Analytical Technology and/or Design of Experiments
- Experience with leading projects and with GMP is preferred.
- You are pro-active and have a scientific drive to broaden the expertise
- You are a team player
- You have good communication skills in (Dutch and) English.
The stipend is based on education and experience with a maximum of € 5.450,88 per month before taxes. The stipend is based on 36 hours per week excluding holiday pay (8%) and end of year pay (8.3%).
The group focusses on the development of production processes for bacterial vaccines. The main areas of research are on outer membrane vesicles (OMV) and polysaccharide conjugate vaccines against different pathogenic microorganisms. During the process development at bench scale, the cultivation (USP) and the purification (DSP) is investigated and optimized. After upscaling, the experimental vaccines are produced under cGMP to be tested in clinical studies. The department has state of the art equipment and together with our suppliers we develop innovative technologies to be tested in our processes.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Edwin Parlevliet via telefoonnummer 06-12387998
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.