Always looking for IT talent!
Over de functie
For a big upcoming bank in Amsterdam we are looking for a information security manager with good knowledge of Information security in the finance industry. The organisation is moving to Amsterdam and that means they have to build everything from scratch.
You will be responsible for carrying out the following duties;
- To conduct day-to-day management and review of IT Security and if required information security including; monitoring, awareness, and manual updates.
- To monitor the appropriateness of all User access requests, User access approvals and Privilege system user accounts usage
- To review system access requests
- To implement strategies & undertake ongoing monitoring to protect the Bank data from unauthorised access, and to ensure that identified security vulnerabilities are tracked and resolved, includes penetration tests process & reports.
- To report security concerns to General Manager of IT & Operations Div. on a regular or as needed basis and provide information security inputs and any relevant security issues and matters to the relevant internal committees and other fora.
- To provide Bank’s IT security training and awareness programmes.
- To ensure Access Segregation principles are adhered to by maintaining approved Overall Access Ledger.
- To perform Logical Access Periodic Reviews
- To liaise closely with different divisions within the Bank, including Internal Audit.
- 7-10 years’ experiences in relevant area within financial sector and with strong knowledge in Information Security.
- Preferable if with regulator needs, outsourcing and system risk.
- An international mind-set and intercultural sensitivity
- CISSP or equivalent certification is required.
- English is a must
Salary range €60K- €85K (per year)
Secondary terms are very good!
Our client is an upcoming bank in Amsterdam. They relocated because of the brexit. The company is part of a big Japanese bank.
The mission of our client is to fully support Japan’s agricultural,fisheries and forestry industries as the national-level organization of JA Bank Group,JF Marine Bank Group and JForest Group. Through this support, the Bank contributes to the development of food production and consumption and a better quality of life for the people living in local communities.
Securing stable profits through global investments as one of Japan’s leading institutional investors is an important activity that they undertake to fulfill their mission.
In December 2013, our client celebrated theirs 90th anniversary.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Rash Mokiem via telefoonnummer 06-10577895
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.