Ons netwerk wordt gedreven door vakmanschap en ambitie.
Over de functie
Our customer is set for growth. IT plays a key role in that growth, and they are investing a lot of effort in making sure IT is ready for the future. Methodologies like Scaled Agile Framework and DevOps are the norm and their technology stack is set for the future. They are continuously looking for new colleagues, true software engineers that can help them in realizing new epics and features in their different platforms.
- Design, develop and implement software that improves the stability, scalability, availability and latency of Vacansoleil software solutions;
- Take ownership of one or more services and have the freedom to do what is best for our business and customers;
- Solve problems occurring with our highly available production systems and build solutions and automation to prevent them from happening again;
- Build effective monitoring to monitor the health of your system, and jump in to handle outages;
- Build and run capacity tests to manage the growth of your systems;
- Plan for reliability by designing systems to work across our data centers;
- Develop tools to assist the development teams with successfully deploying a continuous stream of changes;
- Share the on-call rotation and be an escalation contact for incidents.
- Bachelor or master degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent is considered a plus;
- Solid understanding of Software Engineering and Computer Science principles;
- Mastery in at least one programming language, Python is a plus;
- Experience with building, operating and maintaining scalable systems using Kubernetes;
- Concrete cloud experience (Azure/AWS/Google) is mandatory, Azure experience is a plus;
- Strong Linux administration and troubleshooting skills;
- Proven experience with automation. Knowledge of configuration management tools like Puppet or Chef is a plus;
- Additional experience in Networking, Security or Storage is a plus;
- Be able to understand and formulate meaningful business metrics;
- Creative and not afraid to step outside of your comfort zone;
- You are a team player with good communication skills;
- Highly motivated to become acquainted with new topics and technologies;
- Driven to improve yourself and keep on learning;
- Fluent in English, both in speaking and writing.
- You should be authorised to work in The Netherlands
The company was founded in 1969. In the past 50 years they have grown to be the European marketleader in campsite holidays, with more than 500 campsites in 16 different countries. Working at this company means working in a dynamic environment characterized by an excellent work-atmosphere.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Dorus Kanen via telefoonnummer 06-10360389
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.