Ons netwerk wordt gedreven door vakmanschap en ambitie.
Over de functie
Our customer is set for growth. IT plays a key role in that growth, and they are investing a lot of effort in making sure IT is ready for the future. Methodologies like Scaled Agile Framework and DevOps are the norm and their technology stack is set for the future. They are continuously looking for new colleagues, true software engineers that can help them in realizing new epics and features in their different platforms.
- Design, develop and implement software that improves the stability, scalability, availability and latency of Vacansoleil software solutions;
- Solve problems and incidents that impact our customer experience and build solutions and automation to prevent them from happening again (root cause);
- Build, enhance and maintain tooling and scripts to automate repetitive tasks;
- Manage issues proactively, monitor user experience and identify opportunities to automate remediation of issues;
- Support in creating structural solutions instead of workarounds;
- Create integrations between multiple applications and cloud based services,
- Take ownership of one or more services and have the freedom to do what is best for our business and customers;
- Build effective monitoring to monitor systems health and behavior, and jump in to handle outages;
- Create system health/performance dashboards to provide both high level and detailed views into monitored services;
- Collaborate in the design and development of business-critical systems to meet user needs and respond to/anticipate on technological advancements;
- Share the on-call rotation and be an escalation contact for incidents.
- Bachelor or master degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent is considered a plus;
- Strong proficiency in Python;
- Exposure to the following is a plus:
- Logging infrastructure and tools such as Logstash, Elasticsearch, Kibana, Graphite, Splunk, and HDFS;
- Experience with Terraform
- Load balancing and identity management solutions;
- Experience in Networking, Security and Storage.
- Experience with maintaining scalable systems using Kubernetes;
- Concrete cloud experience (Azure/AWS/Google) is mandatory, Azure experience is a plus;
- Proven experience with building/maintaining CI/CD pipelines;
- Strong Linux administration and troubleshooting skills;
- Be able to understand and formulate meaningful business metrics;
- Creative and not afraid to step outside of your comfort zone;
- You are experienced in working in a true Agile DevOps environment;
- Highly motivated to become acquainted with new topics and technologies;
- Driven to improve yourself and keep on learning;
- Fluent in English, both in speaking and writing;
- You should be authorised to work in The Netherlands.
The company was founded in 1969. In the past 50 years they have grown to be the European marketleader in campsite holidays, with more than 500 campsites in 16 different countries. Working at this company means working in a dynamic environment characterized by an excellent work-atmosphere.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Dorus Kanen via telefoonnummer 06-10360389
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.