"The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones that do." -- Anonymous
Over de functie
Are you eager to further develop your mechanical expertise? To be part of the state-of-the art technology innovation and multiple engineering discipline? Are responsibility and ownership your key strengths? Can you translate high-level performance requirements into a robust design and do you take the lead in getting technical issues solved? Do you see the bigger picture without missing the important details and are you capable to provide technical direction through different development phases while focusing on performance, financial as well as industrialization aspects?
If so, then a job of Lead Designer for flow and temperature designs could be the perfect next step in your career.
You will be responsible for the design of the infrastructure for the ASML EUV-machines. This work consists of a translation of the architecture into a design that meets the requirements; a creation of the 3D design, volume control, engineering changes, and communication to (and where necessary negotiation between) the interfaces. The other part of the work is to make sure the design can be manufactured, will be serviceable and meets the availability requirements.
-Your main task will be to create complex 3D designs and implement the engineering changes. You will create and validate new concepts: steer concept design choice, organize and prepare design reviews. (Siemens NX software and Siemens Team Center are going to be your main tools).
- You will translate performance specifications into design specification for modules and sub-modules.
- You will give input for planning for modules and sub-modules of ASML lithography tools
- Together with a team of designers you are going to work on design optimization
- You are going to propose your vision on solving issues. You are going to be responsible for the implementation plan as well
- Together with Supply Quality Engineer you are going to be in contact with and supervise ASML suppliers. For example, conducting design reviews on manufacturability is going to be part of your job
- You are also going to take responsibility of final tests executions to make sure that specifications are met
- You are going to work in close cooperation with module integration into the complex ASML systems
- You will perform the right calculations to predict the functionality (Key words: Flow, pressure drop, Gas purity, availability, strength, etc.)
- If needed, you will help to steer junior designers in making high quality designs.
Technical University Masters or Bachelor in Mechanical engineering, or related.
- You have several (2 to 5) years of experience in designing modules or sub-modules into a Flow and Thermal design
- You have excellent knowledge in the field manufacturability of mechanical parts
- You have experience on technical communication with suppliers
- You are skilled 3D CAD designer. You have experience with Siemens NX.
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social, coordination and communication skills
- Ability to perform in highly dynamic environment
- Ability to organie work effectively and having a systematic approach in problem solving
- Ability to provide technical direction, motivate and convince a team of professionals.
- Pragmatic and result-oriented attitude.
- Good communication skills and good command of the English language (both written and verbal).
Context of the position
The department of Environmental Control & Infrastructure (EC&I) is part of the hardware cluster within the development and engineering sector of ASML. The task of this department is to develop, deliver, integrate and qualify functional modules & parts of ASML’s lithography tools related to temperature control and gas conditioning. Technology areas are: gas-, vacuum- and water-flow control, architecture and design, temperature control.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Anastasia Sazonova via telefoonnummer 06-13171532
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.