Be part of the innovation
Over de functie
As part of the aftersales team and reporting to the Service Manager, you will be responsible in developing the technical and non-technical training in order to train the Etergo’s network.
Your main tasks will consist of:
● Designing and developing internal and external training programs from zero
● Once developed you will deliver some of the courses as well.
● Selecting appropriate training methods and activities
● Organizing training sessions and tracking employees’ participation
● Work in combination with the technical support department in order to improve the courses to achieve Excellence
● Work autonomously and with minimal supervision to ensure high customer satisfaction rate
● Willing to travel up to 30% of the time
Working for a growing company means picking up tasks and responsibilities where needed and
this makes it a great place to develop yourself and learn. We are looking for someone who can
work well both independently and within a team, and who isn't afraid to point out room for
improvement in the way we do things.
● Bachelor’s degree in engineering, preferably Automotive or Mechanical, or equal experience on the field
● A minimum of 6 years experience developing and delivering technical and non-technical training in the Automotive field.
● Very familiar with electrical diagrams
● You speak, read and write fluently in English (speaking additional languages will be considered a plus)
● Excellent presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Employee Incentive Plan
- Stock Appreciation Rights (SARs)
- Travel plan (for the daily commute)
- Pension plan
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working for one day per week or more
- 25 vacation days per year
- Enthusiastic and capable colleagues
- A lot of in-depth learning opportunities across various disciplines and skills
- The freedom to speak your mind about anything you think can be improved upon
- Good equipment: MacBook/Dell laptop, additional monitor, accessories
- Properly implemented Agile & Scrum workflows
- Awesome office space with access to 3D printers, loads of prototyping machinery
- Friday afternoon drinks with snacks, a ping pong table for when you need to relax
reinventing personal smart mobility
Etergo is reinventing personal smart mobility. Its first product is the AppScooter, engineered to be the future of electric mobility.
Their international team hails from around the globe of over 25 nationalities. All specialists in their field, working together to help create greener, cleaner cities with future-ready personal transportation. The quickly expanding team in Amsterdam now consists of 60 employees and want to finish 2019 with around 100 colleagues.
Etergo works in a flat structure with cross-functional teams who love creating things. A healthy team spirit and dynamic work environment are top priorities while Etergo is aiming to become one of the best places to work in the Netherlands.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Tabish Bachtare via telefoonnummer 06-81500350
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.