Inspire the people around you
Over de functie
To maintain the current paste of growth Etergo is looking to hire a Powertrain Electronics Engineer to
join its team in Amsterdam.
In your role you will be challenged to:
● Design and integration of high power electrical components which may include junction boxes, motor inverters and traction batteries
● Review of electrical designs, schematics, PCB layouts, & thermal designs
● Collaborate with a variety of engineers within and beyond your team to achieve integrated and optimized system designs
● Communicate with suppliers for manufacturing feasibility, validation, and other engineering activities, as necessary
● Deliver specifications, designs, analyses, and prototypes on time and within budget
● Create component and subsystem design verification plans and test methods
● Complete component and system validation as required, ensuring system targets are met and optimized
● Support prototype builds and aid with the transition to series production
This is the right role for you if you have:
● A Bachelor's degree in Electrical, Mechatronics engineering or equivalent
● Experience with creating production-intent schematics and layouts according to best design practices.
● Experience in thermal design for high power circuits including heat rejection design.
● 3+ years experience in:
- Altium or equivalent PCB design software
- Supplier management
- FMEA (Failure Modes and Effect Analysis)
- Electronics-related product development cycles
● Experienced at least one full product development cycle from concept to market introduction
● Technical writing and fluency in English
- Employee Incentive Plan
- Stock Appreciation Rights (SARs)
- Travel plan (for the daily commute)
- Pension plan
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working for one day per week or more
- 25 vacation days per year
- Enthusiastic and capable colleagues
- A lot of in-depth learning opportunities across various disciplines and skills
- The freedom to speak your mind about anything you think can be improved upon
- Good equipment: MacBook/Dell laptop, additional monitor, accessories
- Properly implemented Agile & Scrum workflows
- Awesome office space with access to 3D printers, loads of prototyping machinery
- Friday afternoon drinks with snacks, a ping pong table for when you need to relax
reinventing personal smart mobility
Etergo is reinventing personal smart mobility. Its first product is the AppScooter, engineered to be the future of electric mobility.
Their international team hails from around the globe of over 25 nationalities. All specialists in their field, working together to help create greener, cleaner cities with future-ready personal transportation. The quickly expanding team in Amsterdam now consists of 60 employees and want to finish 2019 with around 100 colleagues.
Etergo works in a flat structure with cross-functional teams who love creating things. A healthy team spirit and dynamic work environment are top priorities while Etergo is aiming to become one of the best places to work in the Netherlands.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Tabish Bachtare via telefoonnummer 06-81500350
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.