Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing
Over de functie
Yacht Life Sciences has a vacancy for a Scientific Writer.
Your team is responsible for the development of recombinant cell lines, production of proteins, the generation of cell banks and all reporting of these activities. The science and operations is crucial for the development of new therapeutic antibodies and technologies.
Key responsibilities Scientific Writer:
- With your up-to-date knowledge you will write the study reports regarding dedicated cell banks and cell line development
- Working with the team you develop more efficient reporting work and data flows in the quality system
- You will gather data to report the quality of materials for assays outsourced at CRO’s
- You will document scientific results in reports for product development, publications, patents and regulatory document
As a Scientific Writer:
- You have at least a MSc in a relevant field for drug development
- You have relevant reporting and documentation work experience (excluding internship experience) in a biotech and GLP or GMP environment and you are highly motivated to write documents and collect data
- You take an active role in your field of expertise, for example in optimizing processes related to reporting
- You take initiative, enjoy working in a team, and inspire others with your enthusiasm
- You have a broad knowledge of, and experience with, writing reports for cell line development
- You are capable of running several projects in parallel and adjusting priorities appropriately, together with the team
- You recognize the importance of working according to the agreed research-based Quality System, which includes adhering to procedures and detailed documentation of your work
- You are a flexible team player
Direct and full-time employment at our client.
Dynamic and innovative environment. Every employee is strongly motivated to participate in the development of new medicines which improve patients' lives. The company culture is aimed at innovation and excellence. Employees are passionate and work with determination and respect for each other to achieve our common goals. They work in multi-functional and international teams, in which each employee is stimulated to use his/her talent to contribute to innovation and results.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Edwin Parlevliet via telefoonnummer 06-12387998
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.