reinventing personal smart mobility
Over de functie
The next step towards its growth is to hire a Mechanical Design Engineer
For this role Etergo is looking to hire an experienced and highly motivated Mechanical Design Engineer to join at the HQ in Amsterdam.
As Mechanical Design Engineer you will play a central role in coming up with innovative solutions to engineering challenges.
Your daily activities will consist of designing, engineering, testing, validation and supporting the production team of the AppScooter.
- Dealing with CAD modelling of different parts and assemblies for the AppScooter
- Develop design concepts and production designs
- Create, manage, release, and maintain bill of materials (BOM)
- Optimize the concepts and designs with analytical and physical assessments
- Support creation of component specifications and component DFMEA
- Communicate with suppliers for manufacturing feasibility
- Ensure designs are compatible with high-quality manufacturing and assembly processes
- Create component and subsystem design verification plans and test methods
- Complete component and system validation as required ensuring system targets are met
To be able to function well in this position we require you to have
- Bachelor’s or preferably Masters in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- A Minimum of 5 years’ experience in
- CAD Software including surface modelling
- Knowledge on geometrical dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T)
- Experience in technical drawings (2D) definition including component assembly tolerance analysis
- Design for manufacturing (knowledge of plastic injection moulding processes)
- Employee Incentive Plan
- Stock Appreciation Rights (SARs)
- Travel plan (for the daily commute)
- Pension plan
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working for one day per week or more
- 25 vacation days per year
- Enthusiastic and capable colleagues
- A lot of in-depth learning opportunities across various disciplines and skills
- The freedom to speak your mind about anything you think can be improved upon
- Good equipment: MacBook/Dell laptop, additional monitor, accessories
- Properly implemented Agile & Scrum workflows
- Awesome office space with access to 3D printers, loads of prototyping machinery
- Friday afternoon drinks with snacks, a ping pong table for when you need to relax
reinventing personal smart mobility
Etergo is reinventing personal smart mobility. Its first product is the AppScooter, engineered to be the future of electric mobility.
Their international team hails from around the globe of over 25 nationalities. All specialists in their field, working together to help create greener, cleaner cities with future-ready personal transportation. The quickly expanding team in Amsterdam now consists of 60 employees and want to finish 2019 with around 100 colleagues.
Etergo works in a flat structure with cross-functional teams who love creating things. A healthy team spirit and dynamic work environment are top priorities while Etergo is aiming to become one of the best places to work in the Netherlands.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Tabish Bachtare via telefoonnummer 06-81500350
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.