A Leader is one who knows the way, goes the way and shows the way.
Over de functie
Purpose of role:
Ensures availability and continuous improvement/quality of services by providing operations and maintenance support for all infrastructure related to non telco/ core (power, cooling, fire control) and infrastructure:
Managing a department of 10 employees divided in 3 groups:
- Core & Infra: Financial) Planning, project management, engineering of infrastructure, subcontractor control for all Non telco/infrastructure projects, creating NEN3140 specifications, Reference lab control.
- Datacenter Supervisors: Operations and Maintenance of the datacenters of the mobile and fixed network including control for all non telco equipment, rack control, patching and subcontractor works.
- Quality Assurance & Health Environmental &Safety (QA and HE&S): planning and control of Non-telco corrective maintenance, quality assurance and control of the non-telco equipment part of the operational 2G, 3G and 4G network, NEN3140 control and RIE certifications.
- Main contact for customers contract manager related to subcontractor management, yearly preventive maintenance and out of scope field tickets
- Plan and co-ordinate works of Datacenter coordinators, technology vendors and subcontractors on Customers core and HUB BSC/RNC/Fiber POP locations.
- Responsible for team knowledge (non-telco) development.
- Having knowledge on NEN3140
- Conduct regular meetings with expert’s technical evaluation of the solution delivered by infrastructure vendors and the Core Deployment department.
- Defined responsibility for non-telco configuration, GBS management, site access, and site documentation
- Define, optimize and modify the Site access procedures in order to get maximum security yet not hampering incident /problem processes. (Code of Conduct)
- Team management; ability to manage a team with multi-disciplines
- Able to work autonomously and looking continuously for improvement in a very changing environment
- Strong coaching and knowledge transfer skills
- Ability to communicate on different levels. (Management and Engineers)
- Analytical and problem/incident resolution skills.
- Be able to set priorities and take decisions
- Authority and results oriented
- Be able to work under high operational pressure/stress
- Flexible, assertive and conscientious
- Customer oriented
- Critical work attitude and trustworthy
- Strong interpersonal skills and team-player: communicate and explain clearly
- At least 5 years overall experience in design, operation and maintenance of technical installations, preferably in a mobile telecommunications area.
- At least 5 years Management experience in operational field activities to lead the Non Telco department
- Bachelor degree or equivalent level in a technical field (MTS +) gained by experience in the operation and maintenance of infrastructure support systems.
- Team management of a team between 5-10 employees
- Good knowledge of site infrastructure : Power, Air conditioning, Battery , DDF,ODF,GBS, environmental alarming systems
- Dutch and English fluently, both speaking and writing.
I will discuss these in a personal meeting.
This is an international Telecom company
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Marc van Steen via telefoonnummer 06-82531676
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.