Do what you love and you will never have to work a day in your life.
Over de functie
As a VAT Analyst you will be responsible for managing timely and accurately value added tax reporting and other indirect local taxes, as applicable, ensuring timely and accurate compliance for indirect tax in each country. This includes the preparation, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of the following tasks, while ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and targets
- Preparation and filing of the European VAT tax filings and other indirect tax filings and obligations, as applicable
- Understand the assigned countries’ tax and tax ruling requirements, maintain compliance with regulations and ensure the tax returns are accurate and complete
- Preparation and/or oversight, as applicable of the intrastate reports of the corresponding countries.
- Reconciliation and clean-up of VAT accounts
- Liaise with the advisory tax team and tax authorities, as necessary, in case of audit and resolve any queries or issues arising in relation to value added tax returns
- Ensure timely and accurate filing of the tax filings & returns to the Tax Authorities
- Follow the tax developments in the assigned countries
- Continuous improvement of the tax compliance workflows
- Supporting the assigned countries’ tax operations
- Coordination with third party advisers for the preparation, review and filing of tax returns-reports, as applicable
- Partner with other tax compliance sub-teams to identify opportunities, process improvements, standardize processes, implement controls and indicators and drive efficiencies and cash savings
Finished Bachelor of Master degree in tax, economics, finance or law
3 years of tax and/or accounting experience in multiple jurisdictions
Strong accounting and/or tax technical skills
Managed audits (internal and external)
Ability to work independently and proactively
Ability to liaise with the shared service center
Proven ability to manage multiple tasks
Strong communication skills that establishes, fosters and maintains working relationships with peers, management and shared service centers
Competitive salary and secondary benefits.
A leading international company in the FMCG sector.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Claudia Kiontke-Smits via telefoonnummer 06-22555840
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.