The best project you’ll ever work on is you!
Over de functie
Are you challenged by supporting project, program and portfolio management, by optimizing project and portfolio management methodologies, processes and tooling? Do you have experience in facilitating management decision making, by providing timely and accurate project/portfolio analysis, reporting and dashboards? Can you advise, challenge and facilitate your stakeholders? Do you bring working experience in an Agile work environment? If so, then apply for this awesome role within the ASML IT PMO department!
The IT Project Management Office (PMO) enables IT to deliver successful projects. As a Project & Portfolio Analyst you pro-actively initiate, lead and execute improvements in project & portfolio reporting. You drive the roll-out and embedding of project/program/portfolio standards and processes related to a.o. project planning, effective decision making, reporting, change control, risk management and quality. By providing clear analysis and insight on project progress (triple constraint), portfolio health and issues and risks, you support project managers and senior management in effective decision making.
You lead PMO initiatives to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of projects, and pro-actively contribute to the realization of the PMO improvement roadmap. You help strengthening IT's project management capabilities and actively share knowledge within and contribute to the growth of the IT PMO team.
- Education: relevant Bachelor or Master degree
- Extensive (5-10 years) of working experience in project/portfolio management in a large, international organization, working as project/portfolio analyst, or project management officer, or a similar position
- Experience in data analysis and creation of reports/dashboards, with a customer focused design (look-and-feel)
- Experience with implementation of change and improvement projects, or ability to do so
- Sound knowledge of project & portfolio management methodologies like PMBOK/Prince2 and MoP
- Thorough knowledge of Agile/Scrum, preferably with working experience in Agile/Scrum projects
- Experience in facilitation of workshops
- Experience with project financials
- Working knowledge of MS Office products: Excel, Word, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Preferably, you have working experience with Microsoft Project Online and Spotfire
- Nice to have: working knowledge of SAP
- Communicate clearly, concisely and directly to team lead, peers and customers, listen actively, show empathy to others, strive to achieve a shared understanding of your own tasks, issues and goals and speak up.
- Understand and consistently question the status quo and analyze existing processes and data within your own area of responsibility, based on knowledge and experience
- Proven stakeholder management capabilities; skills to support, advise and challenge project managers and middle and senior management to effect sustainable change by influencing without power
- Excellent presentation skills and a convincing personality
- Demonstrate a learning mindset: actively seek feedback; learn and develop based on experience and feedback
- Decisiveness, taking initiative, setting clear priorities
- Result driven and flexible when needed (customer focused)
- People oriented (strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills), team player with the ability to work independently
- Solution minded, precise and practical
- Commitment: take ownership, focus on quality and improvements, and stick to agreements made
- Fluent in English and preferably in Dutch
We offer you an interesting job for a longer term at a leading company in the region. Yacht offers you beautiful study and development opportunities and is an employer who always looks for the best match and allows you to optimize your duty in your job!
- This is a contracting position (No possibilities for ZZP)
- Work location: Veldhoven
- Period: to be determined.
The Project & Portfolio Analyst reports to the Manager IT PMO and has internal interfaces with colleagues from PMO and the Agile/DevOps Center of Excellence, with Project Managers, Solution Team Managers, Portfolio Managers, Competence Center Directors, other IT and Business stakeholders, Finance, Purchasing, suppliers and consultants.
The IT Project Management Office (PMO) is part of the Office of the CIO that reports to IT's Chief Information Officer.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Jamie van Raaij via telefoonnummer 06-82047447
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.