Passion is the difference between having a job or having a career.
Over de functie
As Logistic Account Manager you will be responsible for managing the onsite supply chain programs of one of their large high-tech customers in closely cooperation with different customer channel managers responsible for the assigned accounts. You ensure annual profit, efficiency, and deliverable goals are attained at each client engagement.
You will report to the General Manager of the logistics site.
What will you be doing?
• Driver of KPI delivery for the customer programs, ensure metrics are monitored and actioned.
• Identify and give content to improvement areas to maximize service and revenue.
• Negotiates contract terms and/or amends established contract terms and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with customers.
• Responsible for the Request for Proposal (RFP) process for assigned customer accounts.
• Management of business reviews with internal and external stakeholders.
• Be the key channel of communication for the customer relation.
• Maintain current and develop additional business with customer.
• Support projects, costs and other customer related matters through leadership and expertise.
• Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management;
• Mininum 5 years in a similar rol with logistics or supply chain management;
• Project management experience;
• Strong analytical and relationship skills;
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and English.
Our client offers a challenging job and opportunities for development in a dynamic and growing international company. You will receive a contract directly from our client. They offer an attractive and competitive remuneration package. In consultation with your future manager, you make agreements about your personal development, focused on your job and ambitions.
Our client provides supply chain distribution and logistics for product development and fulfillment across a network of industries, suppliers and distribution partners around the world. We provide solutions from engineering through product end of life.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Schirien van der Borgh via telefoonnummer 06-10952108
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.