Together working on building your career
Over de functie
- Specifies and designs the modules and/or functionality to realize the required performance.
- Uses state of the art design methods and construction principles to ensure adequate designs that can be realized from a technical and supply chain perspective.
- Drives the qualification of the design by contributing to the specification of tests and the design and realization of test equipment.
- Ensures that prototypes are built and tests are carried out.
- Delivers the technical product documentation that is needed to release the design for volume production.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a development and engineering organization with the realization of supporting structures and service mechanisms.
- Knowledge of machine directives.
- Excellent knowledge in the field manufacturability of mechanical parts and of designing on stiffness.
- 3D CAD modeling (preferable UG/NX).
- Experience with evaluating FEM / mechanical Analysis results. Optional: Experience with working with FEM and analytic tools, like NX structure, ANSYS, Matlab, Mathcad
- Must have before candidates will start: knowledge of NX, construction principles and geometric dimensioning and tolerance.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Germa Karsmakers-van Wijk via telefoonnummer 06-54794187
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.