Nothing beats giving a candidate good news!
Over de functie
As a Maintenance Specification Engineer you perform maintenance related first line troubleshooting. You also decide on the routing of a notification (work order) through the maintenance work process. You deliver the technical specification of corrective maintenance work aiming at minimal plant downtime against lowest cost. And you are prime contact for Technical for the optimization of preventive maintenance plans.
- Responsible for specification of corrective maintenance (scopes/”Technische Opdracht Stelling”). The quality of the technical specification needs to enable first time right work preparation by the maintenance planners and execution by the technicians.
- Responsible for the quality and timely delivery of specification of maintenance work by the top technicians.
- Responsible for the compliance to applicable engineering requirements and practices
- Responsible for the compliance to legal (codal) requirements and regulations with respect to safety, environment and hygiene
- Responsible for the delivery of maintenance related first line troubleshooting, including multidisciplinary problems, and the timely and sufficient involvement of specialists
- Responsible for the delivery of in kind replacements, act as project responsible in the Management of Change process
- Responsible for adequate information exchange on and analysis of executed maintenance work with the ME Technical and the reliability engineer in order to enable optimization of preventive maintenance plans and cost
- Member of the notification gate-keeping team. Decides on the routing of a notification in the maintenance work process (work preparation yes/no, specification yes/no and by whom)
- Enables effective maintenance against minimum cost by optimizing possible technical solutions and the costs involved in preparing and execution that solution.
- and is responsible for the execution of pre start-up checklists
- Leading evaluations of executed maintenance work in order to enhance maintenance efficiency and effectiveness
- Participates in hazard reviews (SA, PHR, JSA, TRA) and root cause analysis.
As a Maintenance Specification Engineer you have the following background:
- Bachelor degree Mechanical
- Good knowledge of the Dutch language
- Technical and professional knowledge and skills
- You are good with decision making
- Strong Stress tolerance
- Quality awareness
- Building positive working relations
- Safety awareness
- Communication skills
- Continuous improvement is your passion
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: Sabic, DSM, Sitech Services, Exxon Mobil, DAF, ASML, Océ and many others.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met András Kardos via telefoonnummer 06-10803561
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.