Same old thing every day? Not if it’s up to us. Move your career up a gear and take off with Yacht as a Mechanical Expert in leading organisations from the automotive industry. Keep your brain buzzing by working on challenging designs and concepts. Make the most of your expert knowledge in the field of (turbo) engines,base design, auxiliary, CAE, FIETU or EAS HW. As an expat Mechanical Engineer, you can count on job security in the Netherlands. And you don’t need to worry about any of the arrangements either. We support you with that. So all your focus can be on landing a successful start to your challenging career in the heart of European technological development: Brainport Eindhoven.
Please note that this is not a certain vacancy, but an open application for mechanical engineering roles regarding engine development.
Your designs and construction drawings are in great shape. Not only because they meet the requirements in every detail, but also because you take all the right materials, sustainability, life cycle and costs into account. When doing so, you can always fall back on your own and other people’s knowledge. You will work closely with suppliers and colleagues within and outside your own discipline. You will also:
- create your technical designs in 3D CAD systems;
- monitor the progress of projects, where you’ll maintain contact with clients, suppliers and other stakeholders;
- set up the documentation needed for production, customer applications and service provision;
- Be a part of the development in your expertise, whether it be Chassis or Engine!;
- keep your eye on the latest innovations and improve proposals wherever necessary.
We look forward for your application if you have the following (general) background:
- ·a Bachelor's with at least 5 years of relevant working experience, graduated in Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Mechatronics, Electro Engineering or similar;
- a Master's degree with at least 2 years of relevant working experience, graduated in Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Mechatronics, Electro Engineering or similar;
- Are you a graduate and think you got what it takes? Feel free to apply as well to see your chances with Yacht;
The experience you bring is:
- worked with 3D CAD systems, such as Siemens NX, Creo or Pro E;
- Experience with Six Sigma and agile project management is a must;
- gained experience in product development and FMEA.
- have a good command of the English language. Do you also happen to speak German and/or Dutch? It will definitely work in your favor.
Yacht not only makes your step into the Dutch automotive industry more than worth it, we also make it really easy. The employment conditions are excellent, and Yacht will take care of every last detail of your relocation.
· A unique challenge and a matching salary.
· Job security: you will immediately receive an employment contract for a year, as well as a guarantee that we will always have challenging assignments for you with interesting start-ups, suppliers and OEMs in the Netherlands.
· Plenty of opportunity to develop yourself as a Mechanical Expert. Yacht will support you with a personal development plan and a wide range of study opportunities.
· Yacht will also take charge of all the arrangements concerning your application and relocation. We have a department that specialises in this, and they know exactly what needs to be done. We will also arrange and pay for your flight for the job interview. If it all works out, we’ll apply for your visa and help you find accommodation and, for example, open your bank account in the Netherlands. And we’ll obviously include your partner and children in the whole process. For a few more important basics, please also take a look at: https://www.yacht.nl/professionals/living-and-working-in-the-netherlands).
Working for Yacht
Yacht is the organisation of and for professionals. We connect professionals and organisations that make the difference. Our goal is the optimal result: to offer you, as a professional, challenging work in which you can permanently improve our clients’ organisations. Are you one of the best professionals in your field? Do you want to work with colleagues to make the difference in leading (international) organisations? If so, we’d like to get to know you better.
As a Mechanical Engineer at Yacht, you’ll work on innovative technical projects for top organisations. And you’ll work in an international environment with colleagues who are just as decisive and ambitious as you. What you’ll do here is work that really matters. You and your colleagues are the driving force behind progress.
We obviously don’t need to explain Newton’s third law to you; so, get into action and apply for the position of Mechanical Engineer right now. We’ll get back to you without delay. (Please use the "Solliciteer" button to submit your application)
If we see a match based on your application:
1. we will contact you as soon as possible;
2. we will invite you to an interview at the Yacht office or, in the case of international candidates, via Skype;
3. we’ll introduce you to the client if we have a click. After that, you’ll do one or two interviews.
4. If you and the client are a good match, you’ll be able to start as a Mechanical Engineer right away!
If you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us on +31 6 827 246 09 or e-mail Robert.Dolmans@yacht.nl.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Robert Dolmans via telefoonnummer 06-82724609
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.