Lead the setup of the verification of a multidisciplinary (technical) product
Over de functie
Your challenge will be to maintain and extend the Software Architecture of the Philips Interventional Hemodynamic System: a medical device used to assess and analyze the patient’s hemodynamic condition during Interventional Cardiac Procedure.
To comply with the use of this product during clinical procedures, the software of the Philips Hemo System needs to be able to process and visualize clinical data in real time with minimal latency.
As senior architect you will work in a small software development team, which is part of a multi-disciplinary business team responsible for the Hemodynamic monitoring portfolio within IGT-S.
• You will be responsible for the software architecture of the Philips Hemodynamic software assuring a modular, easy to maintain and extendable architecture.
• You will deploy the software architecture to the software development team and verify that the software is built according to the defined software architecture.
• You will be creating the software roadmap for the Philips Interventional hemodynamic program assuring an architecture that can meet the business demands for the future.
• Within the software development team you will, next to being the software architect, participate as one of the software designers in the team responsible for design, implementation, test and integration of software modules in accordance with the requirements and design specifications defined.
• You will participate in the different team activities associated with the Scrum methodologies such as product refinement sessions; estimation sessions, daily stand-ups.
• You will work on new product innovations while investigating market questions and resolving product issues within the released software products.
• You will initiate and drive improvements within the development group to further improve product quality and process efficiency.
• You keep on top of technical developments in the field of tooling, development and design through literature and technical contacts, and propagate this to the other team members.
You will be part of
The “Interventional Hemodynamics” business team: a multi-disciplinary team consisting of 12 professionals responsible globally for the interventional Hemodynamic Business within IGT Systems located in Best (The Netherlands).
The software development team is composed out of 5 highly skilled engineers (including you) working according the Agile Scrum methodologies.
We work in an open culture where everyone’s opinion counts. Bringing quality solutions to our customers is our drive trying to continuously improve our products created and processes used.
In this position you will report into the Director Interventional Hemodynamics.
You will work on a high-end medical software application securing product quality for the released products as well as extending its functionality via new releases according the product roadmap. In this team you will be the go-to person for the software architecture.
In this diverse business team you will not only further develop your software skills but also your knowledge in the medical domain of hemodynamic monitoring.
We are looking for someone with
- • University degree in Computer Science or related field
• Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in an architect role.
• Proven experiences in programming C++ 11.
• You are used to work in an Agile/SCRUM environment and are able to drive different team processes related to the Scrum methodology.
• Experienced in working within a regulated industry on software that is released for the market (combining new development and SW maintenance)
• Abstract, analytical, and creative thinking skills, capable of finding an appropriate solution to complex problems.
• Excellent communication skills (also in English), a good listener, and able to influence without authority.
• Team player with coaching skills, able to technically lead a team of peers.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals. Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Amanda Ruiz Dominguez via telefoonnummer 06-82434415
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.