Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life
Over de functie
This position is responsible for managing the PACCAR Parts Europe demand forecast for a designated group of parts in support of the Inventory Planning team. In addition, this position is responsible for the development and communication of department metrics , reporting and ad-hoc analysis related to the demand forecast and supply plan.
• Develop demand forecasts based on demand patterns and business trends
• Manage the process of gathering data from internal and external sources and creating an accurate monthly demand forecast to meet customer needs while avoiding obsolete inventory and maximize part availability
• Manage S&OP process for designated product groups
• Coordinate with Sales and Marketing teams to understand baseline demand, promotions, new product launches and integrate this information into the plan
• Advise Management on problems and significant variances between existing forecasts and actual demand through continuous analysis
• Identify and address major forecasting issues or risks for discussion and resolution
• Review weekly and monthly sales trends for orders and shipments to provide an analysis to cross-functional team and to drive necessary changes to demand forecast
• Analyze historical data and review upcoming forecast projections
• Measure forecast accuracy and bias and identify source of deviations for continuous improvements
• Phase in / -out promotions, new product introductions and discontinued products
• Mentor and train Inventory Planners as needed
• Identify areas of improvements of processes and systems and recommend action plans
• Maintenance of SKU/ DFU master data in JDAP
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Statistics, Logistics or a related discipline
• 2-3 years of professional experience in Demand Planning or a related field
• Excellent communication and organization skills
• Pro-active attitude
• Outstanding analytical skills and good understanding of statisitical concepts
• Fluent in Dutch and English
• Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and MS Access
• Advanced knowledge of ERP systems, preferably JDA
You will be hired by Yacht, After a period you will contracted by DAF Trucks.
DAF Trucks NV is an international truck manufacturer with a growing marketshare. DAF produces its trucks in Eindhoven (Netherlands), Westerlo (Belgium) and Leyland (United Kingdom). DAF is a dynamic organization with a no-nonsense culture and direct communication. DAF Trucks NV is part of PACCAR Inc., operating worldwide with the brands Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Maikel Quekel via telefoonnummer 06-22057200
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.