Make A Customer, Not A Sale
Over de functie
Yacht Life Sciences has a vacancy for a Sales Manager Europe.
We are looking for a Sales Manager Europe (North Region) to further grow the business of our client. The region covers UK, the Netherlands, Germany, and Scandinavia.
As a Sales Manager Europe (North Region) you will be able to maintain existing relationships and proactively help to expand the company's network by identifying and bringing in new clients. Your experience in the field of bio-pharmaceutical product development allows you, in close collaboration with project management and legal department, to translate a customer’s need into a quotation and contract respectively.
Your excellent communication and negotiation skills, combined with your knowledge of the bio-pharmaceutical product development field, allows you to concisely represent the relevant unique features of the company. Your awareness of the needs of your direct working environment allows you to keep internal stakeholders informed, aligned and engaged, with a strong focus on executive management and financial and operational teams. You’ll be supported by the global marketing team for business intelligence activities, preparing promotional events, reporting, compiling presentations etc.
As a Sales Manager Europe (North Region) you are gifted with:
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to provide quality leadership in the projects and activities that you initiate;
- Creative talent with the ability to solve challenging problems;
- In-depth knowledgeable in the industry and its current events;
- Skills in prioritizing and triaging obligations and responsibilities;
- A Life Science University degree or extensive industry working experience to match this
- Professional international sales and negotiation experience in a commercial role in the Life Sciences (>5 years)
- Full understanding of bio-pharmaceutical development services like cell culture / upstream & downstream development / analytical assays and production of clinical trial material
- Commercially driven and get motivated by handling a healthy pressure of meeting deadlines and targets
- Able to set realistic targets and deadlines within the company’s strategy and ambition
Direct and full-time contract at our client.
Maximum salary of 85K gross per year including holiday allowance (excluding bonus)
An innovative and expanding Dutch Biotechnology company focusing on bio-pharmaceutical development.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Edwin Parlevliet via telefoonnummer 06-12387998
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.