Yacht is in search for a procurement engineer with experience in automotive
Over de functie
The Procurement Engineer will help create, build and manage relationships with suppliers all over the world. Also you will have an important role and impact on setting up the framework and way of work within the procurement team. You will be responsible for:
- contribute to setting up and maintaining the supplier selection and management processes
- the purchase of strategic goods for production for our client
- in addition to purchasing activities focused on ongoing business, you are continuously working on the development of new business. Therefore you work closely with the engineering, project management and sales team.
- long-term strategy and contracts including: supplier selection, price negotiations, benchmarking, vendor rating, implementing price and cost reductions.
- advising management on make or buy decisions and analyze the Supply Chain on the basis of "Total Cost of Ownership"
- making sure that your market knowledge of the assigned commodities is up to date
- making sure that on a regular basis assigned commodities and geographical sourcing regions are being analyzed and benchmarked
- making sure that on a regular basis tender processes are started by using a tender document incl. decision matrix
- making sure that contracts are in place
- performing vendor ratings of the assigned commodities
- continued search for process improvement to reduce complexity and costs
- Bachelor or Master Degree, NEVI is a plus
- Minimum 5 years of experience in (international) Procurement
- Strong negotiating and analytical skills
- Self-starter with an pragmatic attitude
- Excellent team player with strong people skills
- Continuous drive for improvement and development within a dynamic and fast changing environment
- Strong relationship builder with the internal engineers but also with external suppliers
- High level of perseverance
- Willingness to travel to suppliers occasionally
- Excellent communication skills in English and Dutch (German is a big plus)
You will get a contract directly at our client
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Julia Serné-Welten via telefoonnummer 06-50468321
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.