Choose a job you love, and you will never have a work day in your life – Confucius
Over de functie
Are you challenged by providing quality solutions for technical disturbances on high tech systems at ASML’s factory and during Installation? And do you have hands-on experience and good analytical skills, complimented with a technical background? You better contact us today!
At the technical support department we provide quality solutions for technical disturbances to secure delivery performance of our NXT systems.
You are THE Troubleshooter who is contacted if there are issues during assembly in the factory.
We have 5 areas of expertise: Mechatronics, Layout, Optics, Measurements, Qualification.
Depending on your field of expertise you will spend up to 50% of your time in the cleanroom
We value mutual respect, teamwork, ownership, a proactive attitude and a continuous drive to improve, while having fun in our jobs.
- Support: Support the output versus planning end2end. First line hands-on trouble shoot support for volume production and third line support for the install organization at our customers.
- Machine technology: Have a detailed knowledge and overview of the status of all current volume machines that are actually produced including related technologies.
- Planning: Plan analyses and solution of problems including consequences for Volume Production and field operation problems (recover sequence and/or PCS/Fishbone).
- Problem Solving: Point out structural problems, analyze them and generate solutions, whenever necessary together with Production Engineering and/or Development & Engineering.
- KPI control: Monitor the quality and timing of problems and their implementation, including technical realization.
- Knowledge transfer: Hands on knowledge transfer to Volume Production. Actively seek for knowledge within Pilot production.
- Cooperation: Work closely together with other support departments to secure effective problem analysis and continuity.
- Initiative: Takes the lead by executing plans, undertakes the right actions on time and takes action even when the chance of success is not totally clear.
- Creative: Focus on finding more solutions to one problem, is able to perceive the problem on multiple ways and is able to think out of the box.
- Multitasking: Delivers work with good quality and respects delivery deadlines, even when multiple tasks are executed at the same time. Demonstrates a systematic, professional and calm approach when executing several assignments.
Incidental international travel might be necessary in case of incidents at customers.
Context of the position:
- You will either work in 2 shifts or a day shift schedule with 1 weekend a month
- Reports to groupleader Technical Support
BSc or MSc Mechical/Electrical/Mechatronics/Physics
- Preferably 2 years of Hands-on experience in a high tech production environment.
- Preferably experience with trouble-shooting: analyzing problem, finding root-cause and determining solution.
- Knowledge of quality improvement methods.
- Knowledge and experience with (technical) project management.
- Experience in problem analysis of products and processes.
- Takes initiative, is goal oriented, is flexible
- Takes ownership, has a pro-active attitude
- Is prepared to travel in order to solve problems in the field.
- Has analytical skills, works in a structured way and continues with present information.
- Is service minded, good communicator/presenter on the different levels, team worker
- When we see a good fit we get back in touch with you
- Intake at YACHT office/ Skype interview for international candidates
- Making a Technical Assessment
- Tour through ASML's experience leading-edge (travel expenses paid for international candidates)
- Job interview at ASML the same day
- An excellent salary, ranging from €2.800 to €4.700
- Expansion of engineering skills at this tech-giant called ASML
- Become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry with professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies.
- Relocation procedure and optional Visa is taken care of by YACHT
- 6 months of full-time training by ASML to get you all set up
Relocation package and guidance by our expat team, please watch https://bit.ly/2xfRrb5 for more info.
The photolithography machines manufactured by ASML are used in the production of computer chips. In these machines, patterns are optically imaged onto a silicon wafer that is covered with a film of the light-sensitive material (photoresist). This procedure is repeated dozens of times on a single wafer. The photoresist is then further processed to create the actual electronic circuits on the silicon. The optical imaging that ASML's machines deal with is used in the fabrication of nearly all integrated circuits, and as of 2010, ASML has 67 percent of the worldwide sales of lithography machines, with the competition consisting of Ultralight, Canon and Nikon.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Rens van Nuijs via telefoonnummer 06-46997220
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.