Together working on building your career
Over de functie
You have more than 3 years' experience and a Bachelor and/or Master degree in Mechanical Engineering? Do you get energy from rolling out new mechanical design processes? Do you have the coaching skills to help our mechanical designers doing a better job? Are you eager to take responsibility of machine structures and carrying out the Mechanical Development Way of Working to and with the mechanical experts? Do you have interest in a being a part of a high-qualified international oriented family? Are you in for developing your personal skills by being pro-active and inquisitive? If so, then the job of Designer Process could be the perfect next step in your career!
-At least 3 years of relevant working experience in both production and development environments.
-Familiar with the V-model Way of Working.
-Preferably experience in ASML mechanical engineering Way of Working.
-Knowledge of product lifecycle management.
-Knowledge of Configuration Management (CMII).
-Experience with Improvement Proposals and Engineering Change Processes.
-NX, TC and SAP experience is a must.
-Experience in managing complex design structures in a complex technical multi-disciplinary environment.
· An excellent salary .
· Plenty of space and opportunities to develop further as an engineer in the Brainport Eindhoven high-tech region.
· An induction/training period , to help you get started in your new job at ASML.
· Job security as an engineer in the Netherlands. If we can't immediately find a suitable job for you at ASML, but you and Yacht are nevertheless a match, we will still offer you an immediate 1-year employment contract. Yacht has an extensive network of major clients in engineering. If necessary, we'll help you find a great job with another of our clients. (link to: https://www.yacht.nl/professionals/living-and-working-in-the-netherlands )
· Yacht will take care of all the paperwork associated with your application and relocation. We have a department that specialises in this, and our staff know exactly what needs to be organised. For example, we'll book and pay for your flights for the job interview. And if things work out, we'll apply for your visa and help you to find somewhere to live, or to open a bank account in the Netherlands etc. Of course, we'll also take care of your partner's and children's needs during your relocation, to name just a few of the important matters to be considered. (link to: https://www.yacht.nl/professionals/living-and-working-in-the-netherlands)
Is a job as a Mechanical Designer Process at ASML via Yacht your dream job? Then apply today! (to apply, use the ‘Solliciteer’ button below)
If we think there may be a match based on your application,
- we'll contact you as soon as possible and
- invite you for a job interview at Yacht's offices, or via Skype for international candidates.
- If there's a click, we'll introduce you to ASML. You will then have either 1 or 2 interviews with them.
- If you and ASML are a match… then you can get started as a Mechanical Designer Process!
The photolithography machines manufactured by ASML are used in the production of computer chips. In these machines, patterns are optically imaged onto a silicon wafer that is covered with a film of the light-sensitive material (photoresist). This procedure is repeated dozens of times on a single wafer. The photoresist is then further processed to create the actual electronic circuits on the silicon. The optical imaging that ASML's machines deal with is used in the fabrication of nearly all integrated circuits, and as of 2010, ASML has 67 percent of the worldwide sales of lithography machines, with the competition consisting of Ultralight, Canon and Nikon.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Germa Karsmakers-van Wijk via telefoonnummer 06-54794187
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.