The only way to do great work is to love what you do!
Over de functie
As a Project Buyer your main responsibilities will be:
- Identifing suppliers to meet the project requirements in terms of cost, quality and delivery
- Responsible for procurement of parts from third party vendor to meet project execution timelines
- Guiding subcontractors/vendors on technical requirement of project being interface between supplier and project team
- Preparing commercial documents like supplier pre-qualification questionnaires, RFQ, purchase orders, sub contract agreements Negotiate & finalize commercial contracts through supply agreements for each project
- Be part of cross functional team (Sales, Engineering, projects and business development) to provide timely inputs and execution through end to end project monitoring
- Responsible for scheduling of projects at various stage (front end and execution) with subcontractors based on vendors’ capacity and scheduling
- Supplier evaluation & capability assessment, supplier consolidation & risk management & design sourcing model to ensure sourcing optimization and overall supplier performance
- Make or Buy decision through Strategic Core/Non-core analysis
- Develop solid relationship with strategic suppliers and responsible executing supplier contracts and long term agreements
- Contributing to the professionalization of the procurement processes, strategies, policies as well as the enhancement of the procurement organization
- Lead cost reduction projects to drive Cost Outs for direct material category for projects, product development, design changes, and zero based costing
- Maintain global and regional communication for leveraging supplier cost competitiveness and global sourcing opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, NEVI is a pre.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in sourcing, supplier development & procurement in technical/engineering company.
- Some hands-on experience formulating and negotiating commercial contracts.
- Must demonstrate project management skills, problem solving abilities and cross functional team capabilities.
- Market knowledge and network would be an advantage.
- Self-starter, passionate, transparent, accountable and ethical.
- Excellent English speaking and writing, Dutch/ German would be an advantage
Excellent salary package combined with an exciting and challenging opportunity
The company is known by Yacht.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Nanda Wiegers via telefoonnummer 06-51264907
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.