Are you the perfect candidate for this job?
Over de functie
Organization The role of Pricing and Cost Officer is part of the PTO (Prospect to Order) organization of DSM Engineering Plastics. In this role, you work closely together with the sales teams (largely working from home-based offices), the Territory Managers steering those teams, the Commercial Excellence Manager, the Regional Commercial Director & the Customer Service Center. In this role you report to the Commercial Excellence Manager. Job description As Pricing & Cost Officer your primary responsibility is to make sure that correct and approved target and sales prices are available in the SAP system. This facilitates a smooth order process for the customers and the customer service colleagues. The main activities that belong to this area of responsibility are:
- Keeping track of the deadlines for renewal of Sales Price Agreements with our customers
- Coordination of the process to receive (approved) Sales Price Agreements from the commercial teams and entering the sales prices into SAP
- Entering approved target prices into SAP
- Communication towards Customer Service Representatives on further actions required at their end after entering of target and/or sales prices
- Prepare monthly/quarterly reporting on the status of approved sales prices per customer account, per Territory and per individual
- Maintain good contacts with Territory management and Business Management as to some extend the guidelines will be dynamic
- Judge contracting- and pricing related tasks such as de-blocking orders, rebate contracts/settlements in SAP and releasing credit and debit blocks
- Initiate payment of the agent commission on monthly basis.
- Master data management of Customer Accounts (SAP, BW and CRM)
- Support in various improvement projects related to a more efficient and compliant way of working. An example of this is the use of an excel-based tool to determine the target pricing.
- Coordinate and prepare monthly Pricing Cycle meetings with the Territory (Sales) Managers
- Perform Sample analysis in cooperation with the Commercial Controller
- Assist in various supporting activities for the Commercial team
Knowledge, education level & experience
- Bachelor degree
- High analytical skills, detailed worker which can act fast but correct
- Knowledge of SAP (Sales), Business Warehouse and supportive applications such as CRM
- Knowledge of and affection to the dynamics of logistics processes
- Affinity with Sales and Marketing operational processes, understanding for market dynamics
- Service-oriented person with well-developed interpersonal skills. Able to communicate with various types of persons at different levels in the organization, with various roles & nationalities
- Stress-resistant, able to set priorities and be proactive
- Fluent in English is mandatory (written and verbal)
- Good computer skills with the standard Microsoft Office Applications, especially Excel
- Ability to combine and interpret information from different sources and formats
- Good judgment, based on guidelines, business knowledge, impact and strategy, on when to escalate issues to Segment Sales Management, even issues within the authorization.
This job gives you the opportunity to get to know many aspects of the core commercial processes of DSM Engineering Plastics. Many interesting aspects come together in this job, such as market dynamics, many different customers in combination with an extensive product portfolio and the systems that DSM Engineering Plastics uses to manage all these processes. You will work together with many different colleagues and together we are always looking for ways to improve.
DSM - the Life Sciences and Materials Sciences Company. Royal DSM N.V. is a global science-based company active in health, nutrition and materials. By connecting its unique competences in Life Sciences and Materials Sciences DSM is driving economic prosperity, environmental progress and social advances to create sustainable value for all stakeholders. DSM delivers innovative solutions that nourish, protect and improve performance in global markets such as food and dietary supplements, personal care, feed, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, automotive, paints, electrical and electronics, life protection, alternative energy and bio-based materials. DSM�s 22,000 employees deliver annual net sales of around � 9 billion. The company is listed on NYSE Euronext. More information can be found at www.dsm.com
DSM Engineering Plastics is a global supplier of high-performance engineering thermoplastic solutions. It has a focused portfolio, with global leadership positions in many of its products in the areas of high-performance plastics, such as Stanyl®, Arnite® and Akulon®. DSM Engineering Plastics addresses key markets in automotive and electronics, and provides solutions to specialized industries including water management, breathable textiles and flexible food packaging.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Maikel Quekel via telefoonnummer 06-22057200
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.