Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!
Over de functie
ASML brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers – to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. We work in a large ecosystem of suppliers and customers. One of our challenges is to securely provide high-end applications like PLM (3D), Analytics and software development applications to out ASML employees and our eco-system users. We are looking for a senior Citrix consultant who can guide our projects from a technical perspective.
You are responsible for the guidance, design and implementation of projects and large complex changes. You closely align with the “Business as Usual” support teams to make sure that the projects will be brought into service smoothly. You are able to form a bridge between different service providers and who deliver a part of the service.
As a Citrix consultant, you are a member of the IT Workplace services of ASML. You are technically responsible for multiple projects and the execution of different roadmap changes. You drive these projects based on you expertise and your enthusiasm to change. Within the projects you are responsible of delivering designs and implement the changes. You work within the architecture framework set by the ASML Workplace architect.
- Bachelor level Information Technology or similar.
- Preferably: CCE – V or similar
- 5 years relevant working experience as Citrix specialist;
- A strong focus on quality and act according agreements is a must;
- A driving force within enterprise level projects;
- Good communication skills and able to work in a ecosystem (being able to step outside your own domain if required);
- Preferably a strong community member and aware of the latest technologies;
- IT Architecture skills (being able to understand architectures on conceptual level and to maintain it);
- Expert-level skills on XenDesktop, XenServer, Windows 7/10;
- Medior-level skills on Netscaler (Access gateway only);
- Medior-level skills on hyper-converged infrastructure (preferably EMC ScaleIO and Cisco UCS);
- Medior-level skills on Redhat Linux (supported by an ASML Linux expert);
- Medior-level skills on VMWare vSphere
This is a temporary role for 1 year with the option to extend.
ASML is a hightech company and the most important supplier for machines used in the semi-conductor industry.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Marc van Steen via telefoonnummer 06-82531676
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.