Are you the perfect candidate for this job?
Over de functie
In this role, you have the opportunity to be part of the Shared Factory Organization in Best, which is one of the main Operations sites for Health Systems within Philips. Our SFO organization is driving operational excellence and manufactures, refurbishes, repairs and distributes our medical devices & components in a safe, compliant, and effective manner.
By joining this organization you will be part of the transformation journey towards a world class Operations organization to better serve our customers with speed and excellence.
As Logistics Engineer, you will continue the implementation of the global reverse logistics supply chain. Furthermore, you will initiate and lead improvement projects in line with the Shared Factory Organization strategy.
You are responsible for
- Initiating and leading multi-disciplinary supply chain engineering projects at business level or in an international context.
- Proactively managing strategies and implementation of projects related to Reverse Logistics (warehousing, packaging, de-installation of medical devices).
- Measure and analyze performance of the reverse logistics department.
- Engineer solutions to resolve problems in logistics processes, whereby ensuring logistics processes remain compliant to medical device (and trade) regulations.
- Support & lead improvement initiatives (e.g. Kaizens).
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert on reverse logistics processes.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Knowledge and experience (3 to 5 years) in the area of Supply Chain Management
- At minimum bachelor in Supply Chain Management. Masters is preferred.
- Advanced skills in use of MS Excel and SAP
- Improvement attitude and Project management skills
- Experience in leading teams
- Green belt / LEAN certification is an advance.
- Knowledge of the global supply chain organization and industrial Health Systems footprint, processes and their products.
- Experience with global reverse logistics and Circular Economy is an advance
- Language skills: proficient in both Dutch and English
- Required personality characteristics:
- Team player, connector/ able to build bridges, change agent
- Analytic, persistent
- Good social skills, customer-focused
- Make-it-happen mentality, deliver on commitment
- hours/week: 32-40 hrs
- must have items:
- HBO / University degree, experience in warehousing, distribution and logistics.
Nice to have items:
- Experience with medical devices.
A temporary contract during this assignment via Yacht.
You will be part of the reversed logistics department of Philips Healthcare located in Best. The reversed logistics department is responsible for the warehousing, planning and de-installation activities for the business unit refurbished systems. In this role, the team manages an efficient inbound, storage, picking and outbound process (warehousing) and the global de-installation activities that are the starting point for the refurbishment process within the factory. You will report to the Reverse Logistics Manager.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Marjolein Verschuuren via telefoonnummer 06-19268915
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.