The only way to do great work is to love what you do.
Over de functie
Do you want to play a key role in the introduction of new products? As the Manufacturing Engineer, you are the representative of Operations in multi-disciplinary teams ensuring best in class transition from development to manufacturing. You will improve production processes with lean mythologies. You will improve product quality via DfX.
As the Manufacturing Engineer, your responsibilities include:
- Defines, implements new/changed processes and leads the first production models for projects within own Building Block.
- Defines, executes, controls and documents all process validation activities and related activities
- Introduces new production-methods (technical & logistic), within own Building block
- Working close together with other functions within Manufacturing, R&D and Quality to setup first time right processes
- Participates in supply chain teams, design teams, purchasing teams and secures the agreed manufacturing requirements
- Creates and maintains manufacturing documents (e.g. work instructions), provides training
- Defines and implements improvements (e.g. via A3, Prince2, Green Belt,…) within the building block to increase yield, output and cost
- Analyzes field performance data (e.g. DEFOA), installation test-results, and customer related complaints, in order to initiate improvements.
- Prepares and introduces changes (products, components, production-processes) for released products.
You will be part of the Global Operations IGT-Systems organization of Philips Healthtech located in Best, Eindhoven. The IGT Operations organization is responsible for the manufacturing, delivery and installation of medical devices used for image guided therapy applications worldwide.
We are looking for a candidate
- With minimum a Bachelor degree in e.g. Mechatronics, Mechanics, Industrial Engineering,
- With strong personal & communication (English &Dutch) skills,
- Who has experience in leading multi-disciplinary (global) projects,
- With a continuous improvement mindset,
- With a result driven and quality driven approach
- With proven experience in high tech medical device business,
- Who has experience in design transfer and manufacturing transfer projects,
- Who has experience with process validation (pMap, pFMEA, IQ, OQ, PQ),
- Who has experience with FMEA, 8D, SPC, A3, Lean Manufacturing,
- Who has preferably a Green Belt (expertise within DfX, DMAIC, Lean) and has knowledge on statistical tools.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended
Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies.
This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry.
You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions.
Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
If you want to know what kind of products you will be involved in, please click on the following link: Philips Azurion
The purpose of these products is to enable Superior Patient Care.
As the leader in Image Guided Therapy, Philips is committed to working with healthcare providers to help improve treatment for every patient.
The Philips vision is to provide integrated solutions that advance minimally invasive procedures by helping healthcare providers to decide, guide, treat and confirm the right therapy for the right patient at the point of care. Working together to realize this vision, Philips can save and improve lives and reduce the total cost of care by making therapy more efficient, more appropriate and more personal.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Jeroen Geraets via telefoonnummer 06-82475253
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.