Finding your dream job
Over de functie
Via Yacht, you'll work as a (Senior) Mechanical Designer at one of the market leaders in the international chip industry, ASML. Here, you'll be responsible for developing and implementing ground-breaking mechanical designs for the most advanced and complex machines and systems, in technological terms, in this sector. What's more, we can offer you as an expat immediate job security. We'll also take care of all the necessary paperwork to ensure you can get started in the Netherlands quickly. This means you can focus 100% on making a flying start in a challenging job in the heart of technological development in Europe: Brainport Eindhoven (link to: https://www.yacht.nl/professionals/living-and-working-in-the-netherlands)!
Astonish your colleagues over and over again with the designs produced at your desk as (Senior) Mechanical Designer, designs with which you keep exceeding expectations. That perfectly match the specifications and requirements for the systems and machines for which they are used. For this you'll:
· Specify and design the modules and/or functionalities needed for the best performance.
· Employ state-of-the-art design methods and construction principles. Ensure that your designs are technically feasible and in terms of what is possible in the supply chain.
· Contribute to testing designs and developing testing tools to guarantee the highest quality.
· Build and test prototypes.
· Provide all the necessary technical product information to ensure your design really is suitable for volume production.
You should have:
· A bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering, and preferably also a master's.
· At least 3 years' relevant work experience within an organisation in the field of developing/engineering complex (metal) machine structures and systems.
· Preferably some knowledge in the field of machine guidelines and specifications.
· Knowledge of 3D CAD modelling (preferably UG/NX).
· Experience with FEM and analysis tools such as NX structure, ANSYS, MATLAB, Mathcard.
· A good command of the English language.
Yacht will make sure your move to ASML in the Netherlands is not only worthwhile, but also very smooth. The employment conditions are excellent, and Yacht will take care of your relocation from A to Z.
· An excellent salary with a bonus scheme.
· Plenty of space and opportunities to develop further as an engineer in the Brainport Eindhoven high-tech region.
· An induction/training period of 6 months, to help you get started in your new job at ASML.
· Job security as an engineer in the Netherlands. If we can't immediately find a suitable job for you at ASML, but you and Yacht are nevertheless a match, we will still offer you an immediate 1-year employment contract. Yacht has an extensive network of major clients in engineering. If necessary, we'll help you find a great job with another of our clients. (link to: https://www.yacht.nl/professionals/living-and-working-in-the-netherlands )
· Yacht will take care of all the paperwork associated with your application and relocation. We have a department that specialises in this, and our staff know exactly what needs to be organised. For example, we'll book and pay for your flights for the job interview. And if things work out, we'll apply for your visa and help you to find somewhere to live, or to open a bank account in the Netherlands etc. Of course, we'll also take care of your partner's and children's needs during your relocation, to name just a few of the important matters to be considered. (link to: https://www.yacht.nl/professionals/living-and-working-in-the-netherlands)
Is a job as a (Senior) Mechanical Designer at ASML via Yacht your dream job? Then apply today! (to apply, use the ‘Solliciteer’ button below)
If we think there may be a match based on your application,
- we'll contact you as soon as possible and
- invite you for a job interview at Yacht's offices, or via Skype for international candidates.
- If there's a click, we'll introduce you to ASML. You will then have either 1 or 2 interviews with them.
- If you and ASML are a match… then you can get started as a (Senior) Mechanical Designer!
Yacht is the premier intermediary that brings together highly-trained professionals and renowned clients. As part of Randstad Group, the international recruitment organisation, we know the market and the world. As an expat, you'll notice this as soon as you come into contact with companies in the Netherlands via Yacht. We know better than anyone how to get you started quickly in a job in the Netherlands that suits you perfectly.
And we don't just consider your next step. At Yacht, everything revolves around your knowledge, experience and ambitions. From this starting point, we examine how we can maximize our contribution to your career – both now and in the future. We continually invest in the training, education and support of more than 5,000 professionals in our network, whether you're starting your career or already have many years of experience. Expertise is what unites us. Expertise and expertise development is the priority in everything we do – your expertise!
Working as a high-tech professional via Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long-term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, and in particular on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies working at the cutting edge of technology. Companies in our portfolio include: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
The Dutch company ASML is one of the few companies in the world that manufactures chip-producing systems. Microchip giants like Intel, TSMC and Samsung are ASML’s biggest customers. The chips made by ASML's machines end up in smartphones, computers and aeroplanes. There is an 85% chance that the chip in your smartphone was manufactured using one of ASML’s EUV machines.
When it comes to innovation, ASML faces the world’s toughest challenges. That is why ASML recruits the best mechanical, electrical and software engineers, who are always keen to expand their knowledge.
Within ASML, Development & Engineering (D&E) specifies and designs ASML products. The Mechanical Development (MDEV) department designs, builds and tests the mechanical systems and sub-systems that are incorporated into our final products. As part of the Mechanical Engineering department, you'll be responsible for main frame construction, service mechanisms, system enclosures and system-to-fab interfaces. As a designer, you'll report to the team leader of the Mechanical Constructions group and will operate within (multidisciplinary) projects.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Rajeev Girjasing via telefoonnummer 06-22276866
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.