Design is intelligence made visible.
Over de functie
TPD – LCM Engineer – CL Innovation Site Eindhoven
As a TPD (Technical Product Documentation) and LCM (Life Cycle Management) engineer you are responsible for managing the configuration of products in our Data Management system Windchill cPLM. The TPD - LCM engineer will work in mulit-disciplinary project teams and reports to the project leader. He/she will also be part of the Way of Working competence team and develop and cooperate in initiatives for process improvements. The candidate should have a MBO+ or Bachelor level, preferably in Mechanical Engineering or Product development
• Building and maintaining the Bill of Material of a product in our
Data Management system
• Initiating and reviewing changes on BoM, TPD, general standards, release
rules and implementation
• Supporting project engineers on uploading and maintaining all relevant technical
product documentation for parts and packaging in our data management system
• Supporting engineers in the definition of parts and packaging
• Reporting on part and packaging status
• knowledge of product lifecyle management
• experience with a data management system Windchill cPLM
• experience in a production environment and/or
• experience in a product development environment
• Flexible, accurate and precise
• Affinity with product development
• Planning and prioritizing own work
• Good communication skills
• Good knowledge of English and Dutch
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies.
This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions.
Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Peter Groeneveld via telefoonnummer 06-53815170
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.