Opportunity to drive excellence in the delivery of HR services
Over de functie
For our client we are looking for a hands on HR Country representative. In this job you will have the opportunity to drive excellence in the delivery of HR services in a highly professional and fast-paced environment. You will work closely with business leaders and different HR stakeholders, especially the HR Service Center delivering core HR services to the geography.
In this position, You will be responsible for local HR practices including labour and government relations, local policies and procedures, local reward services, reporting and compliance, supporting all organizations based in the Netherlands and in Belgium (3 entities).
The position will be based within the province of Utrecht, NL.
- Leads the review of local rewards strategy, policies and guidelines in the country including compensation review guidelines and benefits programs, working closely with the global Reward team and HR Country Committee. Guaranteeing the quality and application of the benefits across the geography
- Drives labour relations strategy in the countries, and managing relations with appropriate bodies to secure regular agreements, effective grievances handling.
- Acts as a link between employees and managers in case of conflicts and recommending corrective actions
- Advises local regulations and updates where appropriate for role. Ensures compliance with local regulations including regulatory requirements on HR core processes and country specific regulatory training.
- Manages internal /external audits and labour suits, including interacting with internal and external counsels and representing Tetra Pak in court when required.
- Manages government relations and reporting: monitoring changes in country regulations and ensuring compliance; being the main contact with local country government authorities, such as social security, Labour Office and others.
- Implements and governs applicable local country policies. Propose and drives a modification of employee's handbooks.
- Supports HR Business Partners in driving Employee Engagement actions for local country specific issues.
- Secures legal compliance of HR processes and drives alignment with global processes where possible. Guarantees the resourcing process legal compliance. Facilitates company-initiated termination process and secures legal compliance and governance.
- Manages compliance and enforcement of local privacy laws and of Group Policies and Procedures
- Ensures compliance with the relevant legislation related to Occupational Health and Safety. Monitors or coordinates with the designated OHS officers the OHS performance for area of responsibility.
- Eventually supervises the OHS Officers in the geography
- Is expected to travel across locations as needed
Native in Dutch, and full proficiency in English
- 5-7 years of experience in Human Resources, ideally in manufacturing environment
- Broad experience across major elements of HR management with special attention on stakeholder and project management skills.
- Knowledge of leadership and negotiations and labour law
- Expertise in HR Services and Compensation & Benefits in a multinational environment
- International mindset, experience in a matrix organization
- University Degree, preferably in the field of HR/Economics/Labour Law
- Multitasking, ability to set priorities even under pressure
- Outstanding communication skills – ability to create strong professional relationships with stakeholders on different levels
- Ability to handle conflicting situations with the right attitude
- Flexibility to travel between the entities within BeNeLux
Direct contract at our client. They offer a competitive salary and provide nice benefits.
Organisation based in Utrecht Area
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Babette van Steennis via telefoonnummer 06-20797708
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.