Follow the money!
Over de functie
The Senior Credit and Collection Analyst is responsible for all aspects of credit and collections management for a portfolio of accounts, including analysis of credit risk and the execution of collections strategies for the portfolio. Establish strong working relationships with the customer base.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to execute collection strategies involving mail and phone follow up as well as escalation of delinquent accounts to credit hold warning and credit hold status
- Manage daily queue of orders being held for review prior to release for shipment; participate in evening release coverage as required
- Approve recommended credit limits, exercising good judgment in balancing revenue potential and payment risk
- Work with other members of the Credit Team, Customer Service, and Sales to resolve disputes and issues that affect sound AR management
- Gather dispute information from customer and distribute it as necessary
- Build strong relationships with accounts through continued phone contact with Purchasing and AP personnel
- Provide regular forecasts of cash receipts and manage portfolio to achieve results
- Continue to develop understanding of divisional billing programs and their effect on AR
- Adhere to all financial controls and complete training timely
- Strong analytical, problem solving and reconciliation skills and ability to work completely independent on assigned projects
- Self-motivated, ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Ability to prioritize, coordinate and handle multiple projects to meet deadlines
- Highly developed interpersonal skills; team player comfortable dealing with all levels of management
- Strong communication skills
- Must be literate in Microsoft Office software, including Word and Excel
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 5 years' related experience in Credit and Collections
- Collections experience in the healthcare industry with knowledge of hospital systems is a plus
- Fluent English and German is mandatory!
Monthly salary range between 3.500 and 4.000 EUR
Globus Medical, Inc. is a leading musculoskeletal solutions company and is driving significant technological advancements across a complete suite of spinal products. Founded in 2003, Globus’ single-minded focus on advancing spinal surgery has made it the fastest growing company in the history of orthopedics. Globus is driven to utilize superior engineering and technology to achieve pain free, active lives for all patients with spinal disorders.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Sander Raemaekers via telefoonnummer 06-82487837
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.