A starter a day keeps me happy in every way
Over de functie
In your position as EAS Hardware Mechanical Expert you are responsible for in-production problem solving and industrialization of a future project product for the North American markets.
- Problem resolution development according DMAIC principle.
- Data analysis to support root cause finding and solution validation.
- Analysis of field performance, coordinate vehicle and dyno testing, evaluation of results and documentation.
- Develop new or adapt existing systems / components in cooperation with internal stakeholders and external suppliers.
- Leading Simultaneous Engineering (SE) teams.
- Performing all required DFSS deliverables within the project, according Six Sigma principles.
- Pro-actively coordinate and monitor planning and releases in line with project milestones.
- Report status and progress, of multiple KPI’s, towards management.
Job profile and personal competences:
- Bachelor or Master degree on Mechanical, Mechatronic or Engine Engineering.
- Strong analytical and statistical skills.
- Fast in dept knowledge built-up.
- 1-5 years of experience in a product development environment.
- A strong team -player with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects because of strong organization skills and a problem solving and result driven personality.
- Good English skills are mandatory combined with willingness to learn Dutch.
- Knowledge of EAS technology is a pre.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Within the PACCAR Inc. DAF engine & EAS development is the center of competence for development. In our state-of-art testing center we develop engine and EAS configurations for the future regulations. Our trucks are best in class products in the transportation world being always driven by providing environmentally friendly products with best cost-effectiveness and highest reliability for our customers.
The department Engine and EAS Hardware & Design is responsible for the development of new hardware engine and EAS concepts and maintaining the in-production products. The department is split in 5 groups; CAE, Injection & Turbo, Base engine, Engine Auxiliaries and EAS. For the EAS Hardware group we have an open position for a mechanical expert.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Robert Dolmans via telefoonnummer 06-82724609
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.