"Currently hiring Software Engineers"
Over de functie
Context of the position
ASML’s lithography systems deliver nanometer accuracy at high productivity. The required accuracy level cannot be achieved by hardware and mechatronics solutions only. At system level, imperfections of the subsystems need to be measured and corrected.
The Metrology Functional Group creates mathematical models describing the lithography machine and its imperfections. The parameters of these models are calibrated using several sensors present in the machine. The calibrations of the machine can be done offline in a dedicated calibration test, or inline while running. Afterwards, the calibrated parameters are used to control the machine in such a manner that the inaccuracies are corrected.
As Software Designer you are part of the Metrology Software Department and you implement the solutions created by the Metrology Functional Group in software.
Your role is to design, realize and integrate hands-on software engineering solutions, allowing fast and efficient delivery of complex metrology functions. This will be mostly be maintaining legacy code and refactoring from C to C++ in a high-tech environment.
You should have:
· BSc or MSc in computer science, software engineering, system engineering, or equivalent
· At least 3 years' relevant work experience within an organisation in the field of developing/engineering complex machine structures and systems
· Proficiency in C/C++, Unix/Linux, and Real Time Operating Systems
· A good command of the English language.
- Nice to have: MATLAB, Python, background in Physics, mathematics or mechatronics
Yacht will make sure your move to ASML in the Netherlands is not only worthwhile, but also very smooth. The employment conditions are excellent, and Yacht will take care of your relocation from A to Z.
· An excellent salary .
· Plenty of space and opportunities to develop further as an engineer in the Brainport Eindhoven high-tech region.
· An induction/training period , to help you get started in your new job at ASML.
· Job security as an engineer in the Netherlands. If we can't immediately find a suitable job for you at ASML, but you and Yacht are nevertheless a match, we will still offer you an immediate 1-year employment contract. Yacht has an extensive network of major clients in engineering. If necessary, we'll help you find a great job with another of our clients. (link to: https://www.yacht.nl/professionals/living-and-working-in-the-netherlands )
· Yacht will take care of all the paperwork associated with your application and relocation. We have a department that specialises in this, and our staff know exactly what needs to be organised. For example, we'll book and pay for your flights for the job interview. And if things work out, we'll apply for your visa and help you to find somewhere to live, or to open a bank account in the Netherlands etc. Of course, we'll also take care of your partner's and children's needs during your relocation, to name just a few of the important matters to be considered. (link to: https://www.yacht.nl/professionals/living-and-working-in-the-netherlands)
Is a job as a Software Engineer at ASML via Yacht your dream job? Then apply today! (to apply, use the ‘Solliciteer’ button below)
If we think there may be a match based on your application,
- we'll contact you as soon as possible and
- invite you for a job interview at Yacht's offices, or via Skype for international candidates.
- If there's a click, we'll introduce you to ASML. You will then have either 1 or 2 interviews with them.
- If you and ASML are a match… then you can get started as a Software Engineer!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Sam Janssen via telefoonnummer 06-30463769
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.