“Leadership is the capacity to translate vision into reality” — W. BENNIS
Over de functie
The department Mechatronics Systems Development is responsible for specification, design, integration and qualification of the mechatronics sub-systems and components which are fitted into the end products. The main focus is on nanometer-accuracy positioning of high speed components. Control engineering, dynamics, actuator design, position measurement systems and material handling are part of this department’s main competences.
As team lead or main delivery owner you will manage a group of highly professional engineers with academic backgrounds and many years’ experience in the industry.
In this position you and your team take responsibility for the development of the mechatronic architecture of modules of the ASML lithography scanners. You are driving a team from specification through system integration and towards release for volume. Typical team sizes are between 5 and 20 FTE.
As team lead, you will be responsible for the delivery of a mechatronic system or function in our product, on time, within budget and with the agreed quality. Multiple technical disciplines work in your team in a concurrent engineering way. You will use teamwork skills to solve problems and optimize team performance.
- Take operational responsibility within the projects.
- Create and maintain team plan, with work breakdown and planning, including staffing and budget.
- Manage the delivery of specifications, designs, prototypes and test plans in your team that meet the requirements of project. Define deliverables to engineers.
- Review technical proposals, manage time, quality and budget as well as the risks and issues in your team.
- Interaction with project leaders on technical content and with group leaders on allocation of people to your project.
- Interface towards other teams and sectors.
- Set up a project organization and assist the Group Manager in appraisals, recruitment and farm-out.
Technical University masters/PhD in Mechanical engineering, Control, Dynamics, Electrical engineering or Technical Physics)
- At least 3 years of experience with mechatronic design, preferably within ASML or in related high tech industry.
- Solid technical background (both theoretical and practical) in one or more of the following disciplines: mechatronics, mechanics or electronics.
- Affinity with managing integral business processes in fast growing and dynamic business environments.
- Experience in multidisciplinary project work involving mechatronics, optics, electronics and software as team lead or project lead is a pre.
- Team player, highly motivated, enthusiast, flexible and a good communicator, ability to think and act on a strategic level.
- Think broad, learn fast, take responsibility, act decisive and show critical sense.
- Lead and work with a multidisciplinary team, give direction and motivate
- Convince others of your ideas.
- Strong analytical ability with a pragmatic attitude.
- Good knowledge of English language.
The holder of the position reports to a mechatronic project lead and is operational within multidisciplinary projects.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Anastasia Sazonova via telefoonnummer 06-13171532
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.