Creating new opportunities
Over de functie
Does the thought of creating world-class online marketing campaigns for one of the largest sites of the Netherlands make you happy? Do you get excited to work for a company that shapes the future of global commerce? Then bottle that excitement and read on, because we are looking for an Online Marketing Specialist for our client.
The position is in the Online Marketing team (4 FTE). You’d report to the Digital Marketing Lead Benelux, and work closely with other disciplines and cross functional teams. Next to Online Marketing, the Marketing team comprises CRM, Brand & Activation and B2B marketing disciplines. To further improve the ROI of our Paid Media channels, the Online Marketing team is looking for an Online Marketing Specialist.
The mission of the Online Marketing Specialist to increase usage and activity on the clients platform, to make our users more successful and to grow monetization with data-driven performance campaigns against best ROI. Your data driven way of working makes you a broad specialist in Online Marketing. You understand how to combine data driven rigor with the ability to execute strong branded assets and campaigns for our paid media channels like Remarketing, Display, Affiliates and Google Ads. To achieve this, an innovative mindset, strong analytical skills and experience in optimizing high volume campaigns are key.
- Translate business needs into creative channel deployment: translate internal business needs into optimization plans with clear objectives. Work together with internal and external stakeholders to explore other creative opportunities for our users and the platform.
- Optimize Paid Media channels: you understand how to translate business and consumer needs into assets and campaigns for different media channels. E.g.: you translate our proposition ‘iDeal for the platform’ into a campaign to drive acquisition via onsite, display and social media, including strong assets like a landing page and banners.
- Monitor and optimize running channels: monitor and report on results of campaigns; act accordingly to increase conversions and channel success.
- Report and evaluate results: you monitor and report to stakeholders on results of your campaigns and assets. From small optimizations to the bigger picture, you are able to bring along and enthuse your colleagues and stakeholders
Desired skills & Expertise
- At least 3 years proven track record of successful hands on optimization of various paid marketing channels (high volume campaigns)
- Analytical rigor with and innovative mindset, can translate data into insights & action, has vast experience with Google Analytics
- Is a great project manager with lots of perseverance: a pragmatic problem solver with a positive attitude and strong communication skills. A true growth hacker and passionate digital person
- Knowledge of UTM tracking, Google Tag Manager and experience in CRO & UX is a plus
- Strong communication skills: enjoys working in cross-functional settings and external agencies.
- Result and detail oriented
- Applied University or Masters Degree or Equivalent. Preferably in Marketing
- Proven track record in Online Marketing, preferably in remarketing, display, Google Ads, affiliate marketing or conversion optimization;
- Native Dutch and fluent in English
- Result driven online marketing channel optimization
- Can translate data into insights & action, can see the big picture
- Strong project manager who is used to work with agencies
This is a role for at least 7 months with the option to extend.
You’ll work in an environment that is focused on learning quickly through experimentation, combined with delivering impactful experiences for our users. We’re pushing the boundaries in what it means to be an online marketplace and that requires vision, a healthy dose of failure and great people who care about what they do. You will be part of a diverse, enthusiastic team, with a lot of opportunities to express yourself, share your ideas and grow. Learning, education and personal development are key when you work here.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Marc van Steen via telefoonnummer 06-82531676
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.