Do you want to help improving the life of people
Over de functie
You as Manufacturing Engineer have a key role in the introduction of new products or in the life cycle management of products. As Manufacturing Engineer you are the representative of operations in multi-disciplinary teams, where you need to ensure the best in class transaction from development to manufacturing. You as Manufacturing Engineer will improve production processes with lean mythologies like Lean Six Sigma. Besides that you’ll also be improving the product quality via DfX.
As Manufacturing Engineer at Philips Medical Systems you are responsible for the next tasks:
- Defines, Implements new/changed processes and leads the first production models for projects within own Building Block;
- Defines, executes, controls and documents all process validation activities and related activities;
- Introduces new production-methods (technical & logistic), within own Building block;
- Working close together with other functions within Manufacturing, R&D and Quality to setup first time right processes;
- Participates in supply chain teams, design teams, purchasing teams and secures the agreed manufacturing requirements;
- Creates and maintains manufacturing documents (e.g. work instructions), provides training;
- Defines and implements improvements (e.g. via A3, Prince2, Green Belt,…) within the building block to increase yield, output and cost;
- Analyzes field performance data (e.g. DEFOA), installation test-results, and customer related complaints, in order to initiate improvements;
- Prepares and introduces changes (products, components, production-processes) for released products;
- Knowledge of FDA 21 CFR regulations and ISO 13485 standards
For the Manufacturing Engineer at Philips Medical Systems we are looking for:
- Minimum a Bachelor degree in e.g. Mechatronics, Mechanics, Industrial Engineering;
- You have strong personal & communication skills in English and Dutch;
- You have experience in leading multi-disciplinary (global) projects;
- Your mindset is focused on continuous improvement;
- You have a result driven and quality driven approach;
- You have proven experience in high tech medical device business;
- You have experience in design transfer and manufacturing transfer projects;
- You have experience with process validation (pMap, pFMEA, IQ, OQ, PQ);
- You have experience with FMEA, 8D, SPC, A3, Lean Manufacturing,
- You have preferably a Green Belt (expertise within DfX, DMAIC, Lean) and has knowledge on statistical tools.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals. Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Jeroen Geraets via telefoonnummer 06-82475253
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.