Your assignment, my purpose, our goal - welcome in our network!
Over de functie
We're on the lookout for a Solution Designer for a business critical role at our client VodafoneZiggo.
In this role, you will be working on the design of the architecture and the implementation of the result to the existing platform.
They need someone who's specialized in design, and knows how to communicate with stakeholders in order to get things done.
This project consists of a strong focus regarding our logistics ERP system. We need a clear oversight on the real-time stock level. It should give our client more insights into logistics processes and shipping setup. You will need deep dive knowledge of integrating software platforms and a clear understanding of how all designs should look like.
IT Architect - Designer Finance and Logistics applications
In your role as IT Architect, you will be translating business and functional requirements into practical system requirements and system designs. You will be taking responsibility for the delivery of proper functional application designs. Aligning requirements with architectural guidelines. Making sure that system designs are in line with other project deliveries (e.g. test plan, process design). Lead the design teams in the HLD phase (internal as well as external designers and domain experts). Aligning the HLD with the long-term architecture & global guidelines. Delivering designs within the agreed timelines and with excellent quality. Accountable for providing (Capex) estimates to the business for projects, scope the (technical) solution to this costs. Review and challenge quotes from suppliers for the delivery of the project based on the designs. Aligning and reviewing the detailed design(s) in cooperation with suppliers.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
In the area of (IT) logistics and finance…:
- Accountable for delivering best-fit designs within the agreed timelines and with excellent quality, in alignment with long-term architecture and design guidelines. This for both larger IT projects as well as smaller IT changes.
- Accountable for providing (Capex) estimates to the business for projects, scope the (technical) solution to this costs.
- Proper project documentation of e2e solution as well as maintenance of the baseline.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- Sound technical knowledge of telecommunications, IT and network architectures, (business) processes and operations.
- Experience in designing IT components and interfaces in the area of Logistics and Finance.
- Functional experience in Oracle R12 (Purchasing and iProcurement, Order Management, Inventory, Projects) and Oracle Fusion in the area of Logistics and finance.
- Experience in designing interfaces with 3rd party logistical service provider.
- Able to identify and properly act on any technical dependencies (environmental awareness).
- Understanding of and skills to apply architectural guidelines.
- Practical understanding of relevant technologies.
- Teamplayer/ working in project environments.
- University/HBO level.
- Experience in a similar IT designer role in Telecoms industry.
- In depth application knowledge within the Logistical and Finance domain.
- Requirements management.
- Experienced in design modeling tools (e.g. UML).
- Preferrably experience with/ knowledge of E-Tom/ Frameworx.
Hourly Rate: €90,- ex. VAT incl travel allowance
Start & End date: ASAP & June 1st 2019
Location: Utrecht, The Netherlands
Enjoyment, anytime, anyplace
As VodafoneZiggo we make valuable connections, between people and for people. In a society that never sleeps, where appointments are less and less dependent on a specific time or place and where communication, media and fun is within easy reach all day long. Work, cooperate, play, laugh and create: everything is at one’s fingertips, at any time of the day, at any conceivable place.
Consumers we offer the best entertainment, like TV, series and films. Entrepreneurs we help towards impactful business operations, enabling them to maximize their company, to work customer oriented and above all, to spend their time on what they love most: being an entrepreneur. Our employees we offer a great workplace with a healthy, positive, open culture.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Coen Douwes via telefoonnummer 06-82504512
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.