Together working on building your career!
Over de functie
• Develop heavy duty diesel engines with focus on designing engine controllers
• Create controller concepts based on new customer or legal requirements
• Verify controller concept with SIL, HIL or RCP on an engine
• Unambiguous documentation of controller requirements on engine system level
• Support calibration engineers with pre calibration of new controller concepts
• Take initiative to constantly improve related tools and processes
• Collaboration in multidisciplinary project teams
MSc degree in Automotive or Mechanical Engineering specialized in dynamics and control:
• Experience with engine or after treatment controller development
• Good knowledge of requirement engineering (IREB certificate is a pre)
• Experience on Six Sigma related processes
o i.e. DMAIC, Design For Six Sigma, FMEA, Monte Carlo
• Knowledge of development process models like SPICE is a pre
• Extensive knowledge of Matlab and Simulink
• Doors Next Generation experience is a pre
• Experience with DSpace tools is a pre
• This person has the following competences
o Good communication skills
o Attention to details
• Good English skills are mandatory and Dutch skills are a pre
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Within PACCAR, DAF engine development is the center of competence for engine development. In our state-of-art engine development center we develop engine families for future regulations. Our engines and trucks are best of class products in the transportation world. We are driven to providing environmentally friendly products that are cost-effective and highly reliable for our customers. As a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support of high-quality premium trucks we offer multiple opportunities to contribute to our success in a multi-disciplinary team.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Rick Goyen via telefoonnummer 06-10343129
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.