Do what you love and you will never have to work a day in your life.
Over de functie
- You will be leading the Treasury Mid Office team consisting of two Treasury Mid Office Analysts
- Support control over Treasury Front Office activities, understand their impact on financial figures and ensure that the ERP system (SAP) provides the expected output in line with the accounting principles
- Ensure adequate reporting and accounting for all types of external financing relationships (bonds, commercial paper, bank facilities) and internal financing transactions.
- Ensure adequate reporting and accounting for all types of hedge relationships (cash flow hedges, fair value hedges, net investment hedge) in different markets.
- Execute month, quarter and year-end close procedures
- Prepare the monthly treasury report on all treasury related positions
- Conduct various Treasury Mid Office controls such as fair valuation completeness and correctness, impact of natural hedges, compliance of product types with existing hedging models, etc.
- Monitor and safeguard processes like transaction confirmations, payment runs and suspense accounts
- Ensure timely and proper planning and reporting of forecasting and budget process
- Provide input related to accounting of financial instruments during discussions with Global Treasury, Global Tax and other departments (upon needs), in some cases in the form of accounting position papers
- Be in close contact with external auditors in the area of treasury
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Business Economics or Accounting
- Minimum 3 years experience in a Treasury Accounting, Treasury or Reporting & Accounting position
- Passionate about financial risk management and hedge accounting
- In depth knowledge of treasury products and treasury accounting, including hedge accounting (IFRS 9)
- Good IT-knowledge (SAP experience is a must) and experience in designing and executing effective data processing
- Good critical thinking and problem solving skills. Strong attention to details
- A ‘can-do’ attitude along with the ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Team player with good communication skills, flexible attitude and able to adapt to a changing environment
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (particularly in MS Excel)
- Fluent in English
Competitive salary and benefits.
International organisation with a lot of growth opportunities.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Martijn Dutilh via telefoonnummer
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.