Be the change you wanna see in the World!
Over de functie
Are you challenged by the engineering of electrical connectivity solutions for high-tech products? And do you have excellent communication skills, combined with a high level of discipline? You’d better contact us today!
As an E-Architect you are defining, realizing, managing and maintaining various electronics concepts and products, such as sensors, actuators, (programmable) printed circuited board assemblies, cabling, connection panels, communication links and electronics racks, for existing and new products.
The E-Architect is responsible for the following:
The Architect within the Electronic Department (EDEV) is responsible for the following:
- Act as the EDEV representative in a multidisciplinary design team.
- Interact intensively with colleagues from the software, opto-mechanics and mechatronics department.
- Define, document and maintain specifications of the electrical architecture, of sensor electronics related modules and of electrical infrastructure
- Perform trade-off studies to determine the preferred implementation scenario for new or changed functions. Get agreement with stakeholders.
- Make work breakdown and planning for the various measurement electronics products, adjusted with other stakeholders.
- Manage the outsourcing of development activities at co-developers.
- Maintain knowledge and roadmap concerning the Stage Electronics within the ASML products.
- Contribute to the multidisciplinary roadmap.
- Act as a technical coach for other designers.
- Transfer knowledge to production- and service-engineers.Contribute to analysis and solution of reliability issues.
Master degree in electrical engineering or equivalent.
Multiple years of experience as architect and/or designer of electronic functions, including experience with working in multidisciplinary design teams to establish agreement on specifications.
Broad technical knowledge of electronics with basic knowledge of physics, mechanics, mechatronics and software.
Knowledge and experience with temperature-, flow- and pressure control is preferred. Also knowledge and experience of vacuum technology and of (gas) safety is preferred
High motivated team player with good social- and communication skills.
Structured with eye for details.
Ability to give technical direction in a team of designers.
Accurate, systematic approach, analytical, problem solving.
Persuasiveness and decisiveness. Pragmatic attitude.
Fluent English in word and in writing (Dutch is a plus).
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Anastasia Sazonova via telefoonnummer 06-13171532
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.